graveyard smut

Frank just smirked and spanked gerard's bum, earning a muffled squeal from gerard.

"What did you say, angelcakes?? Tell daddy what you want!" Frank said as he tugged at gerard's hair, pulling his head back, exposing his pale neck.

Frank licked his neck, and he could feel gerard trembling under his touch.
"I...i want you to fuck me daddy!! I want to be ruined...fuck me like the whore i am for you!!!"

Gerard exclaimed, his bulge almost unbearable, and his whole self turning into jelly.

Frank traced gerard's back with his forefinger. "Huhh,,,, you want to be ruined huh, slut?? You want me to mess up your fucking dress, your silky panties and your goddamn ass?"

Frank gripped gerard's thighs, and grasped at his hair roughly, whispering into his ear.

"I'll ruin you, and you will be fucked right here and now, without lube, without any shit cause i know you will take it in all and enjoy it like the little slut you are."

Gerard just moaned as frank pushed in three fingers at once, stretching him up almost illegally.

Frank then pulled out his throbbing cock, and thrusted in gerard, grabbing his squishy pale thighs, and his other hand grabbing gerard's black hair hard.

Gerard sobbed. "Sssoo bigg..daddy!!"

Frank didn't stop there though.
He continued thrusting in until gerard was a moaning mess, mouth wide open with saliva dripping until his chin, and eyeliner and tears running under his eyes.

Gerard was almost limp, and frank was keeping him secure by grabbing his waist.

Frank thrusted in again, this time he hit something and gerard whimpered.
Frank gripped gerard hair tighter and hit gerard's sweet spot all over and over again, resulting gerard sobbing and moaning loudly.

Frank then pulled out, and flipped gerard over, straddling him to a tree. 

Frank then pushed in again, without warning. He gripped gerard's pale waist and started to fuck him from the behind.

Gerard's pale hands gripped the tree, mouth wide open and moans unstoppable. He was too close, and it was unbearable as frank slammed into his prostate over and over.

Frank smacked gerards' bum, and his other hand gripped gerard's dick.

He squeezed it lightly, and let go.

"Come for me princess" frank whispered into gerard's ear, and gerard came, sobbing and moaning and thighs shaking.

Frank came soon after, and pulled out, the both of them panting heavily.

A cool gust of wind whooshed past, and a mysterious figure was approaching the two of them.

Gerard and frank stood? frozen in their spot.