About It

Okay so, what I figured out was that there was supposed to be a scene between Simon and Jeanette in Alvin And The Chipmunks The Squeakquel. It's not the part where they talk on the phone, but a totally different scene that was cut out sadly.

However, it was never erased from the book novel based on the movie, and I have to say, those books do have some differences because they are published with the whole plot of the story without amendments, which the movie itself would have made. So the scene can be read in that book novel.

Okay, I know what you guys are probably thinking, I gotta get that book! But hey, let's be real here guys. The only chances you have to get your hands on such a book are if you magically find it in a library or you know someone who bought the book and you borrow from them. The squeakquel came out pretty much a long time ago.

Before you judge me and question what I was doing with my life, let me just put it out here that Simonette is my life. Well of course I have a life with Twitter, Disney and other things, but yes, if it revolves around something, obviously that something is also my life. There's always something we are obsessed about that makes people question what we do with our lives, but it's our life and we can do whatever we want with it. Moving on to my sad mini story in the next paragraph.

I myself got very disappointed and I also tried the possibilities of buying it online but they're all out of stock. I tried looking on the internet hoping I could read it on an eBook. Then I tried searching on other book sites to see if those lucky fans, who have read it, would be kind enough to upload the scene chapter to read. But no, nothing at all. Not even on Wattpad, but hey, now I'm here to "save" the day.

Now now don't be sad. I've gathered enough information about the scene to recreate one on my own for our benefit, the unlucky group of Simonette fans who may never read the scene that was supposed to be in the movie, let alone see it for ourselves. I read the information off two comments on a Youtube Video, when these two people were summarising what happened and I think I can come up with a scene of how I picture it to be.

It may not be identical to the original scene, heck the dialogues may not even be the same, but the ideas should roughly be the same. Like oh, this happens and that happens.

So basically what I read is that Simon is playing Chess when Jeanette approaches him and starts talking to him. Then he asks her if she would rather be with her friends, to which she responded that she did not have any. So he decided to be her friend. Then I read in another comment that she was giving him chess advice, so I assume they played and she beat him.

Again, the scene recreated by me may not be identical to the deleted part of the script, it may in fact be very very different, but it is for the people who wish to have read it and if you dear reader is one who has read it before, do tell me!!! Or, regarding the chapter, I hope you also like my version just as much as what you read in the original book. It will be up in the next chapter!

I hope all you Simonette fans love it!