Victor Zsasz #1

Victor gets a new member to his team. And he likes her very much.

"Butch. Get Victor Zsasz over here." The penguin asked the big meat shield looking guy.

After a couple of minutes a tall bald guy in a black suit walked over to us.

"Victor. This is Eleanor. She will be apart of your team." The penguin told Victor.

Victor walked around me as if he was inspecting me. I felt self conscious about my body all of a sudden. I had short straight blond hair. Pale skin. I was tall and skinny. But you kind of have to be if your going to be killing people for a job. I also have dark blue eyes that I kind of like a lot. But he suddenly made me feel just by looking at me like I was just unattractive.

"I like her."he said.

"I knew you would."the penguin said.

"Come with me."Victor said.

I followed him down the hall until we reached a door. He opened it for me and I walked in. Inside the room there were a couple other woman. I'm guessing that they work with Victor.

He introduced us to each other. Nothing really happened after that we basically just do whatever we want until Penguin tells us to do something.

I was sitting next to Victor trying to think of a way to start up a conversation. Until he said something.

"What's your name?"he asked.

"Eleanor."

"That seems like a name for a good girl."he pointed out.

"I'm not a good girl."

"You're not. Huh."he said with a smirk in his face.

"I can show you that Im not a good girl."I said. Sexual desire building up in my body.

"I'd love to see that sometime."