Chapter 2

Here is chp 2 for you readers out there...
______________________________________________

"Beep...Beep...""Ahh..Its morning already? Damn, didn't think that mornings would come by so fast." I commented through gritted teeth. I got out of bed with a stretch and left my room to do my morning bussiness. Finishing my bussiness, I headed to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. While strolling down the hallway leading to the kitchen I heard a loud bang of the door being slam shut.'Shit, the-.'I thought to myself before being interupted by a harsh voice,"Get down here you pig and stop strolling!" I immediately rush over to where the voice was located sine i do not want to start a day off without being tortured. Once i stepped into the living room a cloth was coming right to my face, greeting me. That was not the only thing that greeted me a mop and other cleaning materials was thrown to me.'Wow what a great way of greeting me.' And when i took and glance at the things thrown to me i knew immediately what I'm suppose to do with these things.

"Good catch dog, now I want this house to be free of dirt before you go to who knows where before the guest come and be home by 1 today! You get it dog!" She critised. I nodded my head to answer her ridiculous question. Before she turned around and left she said something else with a smirk plastered on her face, "I do not want to find a spot not cleaned you get it! Or else I will show you a punishment would never regret." She mocked. I immediately froze on the spot, seeing my reaction she laughed along while she left. I stood rooted to the ground for what seems like foever and started to get to work. Finally I'm done. Damn, why does she have to makea huge mass. Shaking my head, I went to check on the time, it was 6 am in the morning. 'Good I still have time' I thought to my self before I got dressedand left for school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Done. Hope you'll enjoy it.