Chapter 4

"I don't know how i did that. Something strange must have happened, like aliens invading the earth or ordinary people gaining supernatural powers because i managed to wake up really early and on my own!" I said to myself after waking up at seven o'clock. So i followed my daily routine, but this time without me rushing things like always. "God it was like i was doing things in slow motion, i prefere it when i don't have much time to do things, it's more entertaining that way", i thought to myself. Then i walked down the stairs when i saw mum.

-Shiro??? Is that you??? Is that really you?? Did something happen?? Mum said making a face like she had just seen a ghost.

-I know right? That was exactely the same thing i wondered when i woke up at first. I said proudly.

Mum continued on staring at me for some seconds making a weird face. Then she grasped the tv's remote controller and when she was about to turn on the tv and put the news channel.

-Mum do you really think that something actually happened? I asked her.

-Nope. I was just kidding! She said while laughing very much.

-Oh now that you said kidding, i want you to check out the new joke i created, " Birds do bird tricks" I said while laughing so much that tears were coming from my eyes.

After mum heard my joke her mood changed drastically and i don't even know why. She might not be on her good days, I mean what else could it be, i wondered.

Then i ate my breakfast and went to school. When Yukino-chan was waiting again for me at the entrance.

-Shiro-chan! How was your day yesterday? Yukino-chan asked.

-It was great! I met a lot of people and guess what i from now on, i am the manager of our school's basketball club! I said full of excitement.

-Nice! Yukino-chan said with a happy face.

-Oh and in the next break i want you to meet my new friends, they are good people and i think you will like them! I said while smiling.

Then the bell was going to ring so i decided to go inside so that i wouldn't be late like i was yesterday.

-Yukino, do you want to go inside the building? I asked her.

-Yes ofcourse. She anwered.

So we went inside. Suddenly we saw a tall guy with beautiful white hair walking in our direction very quickly. He, without noticing Yukino-chan, bumped into her  and as a result she fell.

-Watch where you're going! Yukino-chan said with an unhappy face.

-It's not my fault that you were in front of me! The guy said with an angry face.

-Damn you Subaru you will pay for this! Yukino-chan whispered with eyes that could kill.

-Yukino-chan do you know this guy? I asked with an innocent-like,worrying face in order to calm her down, because once she is in that mode nobady knows what she is capable of doing.

-Sadly yes, he is the guy who sits in front of me in class. He always does thing that get on my nerves, but you don't need to worry i am going to take care of that guy,muhahahaha. Yukino said with a dark and creepy aura.

"I don't even want to know what is on her mind rignt now" I said to myself.

-Good luck on doing that! I said while thinking "Poor guy, your funeral isn't that far."

After that, the bell rung and i had to go to class.

-See you later Shiro-chan! I will be waiting you at my class! Yukino-chan told me.

-Ok! I said.

Then i went to my class while running, and sat on my desk. The teacher entered the class and the lesson started.

After the first lesson ended, i went to Kagami-kun.

-Hi Kagami-kun! Can you do me a favour? I asked him.

-Hello. What kinda favour? Kagami-kun asked too.

-I want you and Tetsuya-kun to meet my friend could you please? I said while making the famous and irresistable puppy dog eyes.

-Tss, ok, ok. Kagami said.

-Oh by the way where is Tetsuya-kun? I asked.

-I am right here. Tetsuya-kun said.

-Sorry Tetsuya-kun. I said making a sad face.

-It's ok. Tetsuya-kun said with an expresionless face.

-Then now let's go to Yukino-chan! I said.

After that we went to Yukino-chan's classroom.

                                               !!!Yukino-chan's PROV!!!!

                                         (what she was at in the first lesson)

After i entered class and sat in on my desk. In front of me Subaru was sitting. "He is so rude and he get on my nerves and sometimes i don't even know why!" i said to myself. " Well-well i really want to see with what friends Shiro-chan is is hugging out with" I said to myself with curiosity.

When finally the bell rung and all the others had left the classroom, i walked in the direction of the classroom's exit, but then i bumped into Subaru AGAIN! But this time both of us fell and he fell on top of me! At that time i could feel Subaru's body that was pressing against mine, his soft fingers touching my hair,  i could even feel him heavily breathing and clearly see his face, like i had never seen before. His white snow-like hair was extremely beautiful and complimented well his crimson red eyes.

-I always thought that your hair would be more spiky but its very soft. Subaru said while blushing very much and looking in another direction.

When i heard that i blushed even more and then said:

-Is that even a compliment? Baka!

And then we continued on looking at each other while madly blushing.

And then Subaru-kun's handsome face was slowly approaching mine. His target was my lips i could see that clearly on his face. His lips were so big and they seemed so soft and i could almost feel their warmth, when two people entered the room.

                                         !!!END OF YUKINO-CHAN'S PROV!!!

After some minutes of walking, we finaly made it to Yukino-chan's classroom. I was so excited i couldn't wait for her to see Kagami-kun and Kuroko-kun. When we entered the class we saw Subaru-kun standing on top of Yukino-chan! The three of as standed in front of them making a surprised face, except from Tetsuya-kun's face that was emmotionless.