My eyes locked with his for a moment, and I couldn't look away. His blue-green eyes were so bright and entrancing, and I could see all of our memories together. I couldn't look away, and I blushed. I looked up, and studied James and Lucie. There was something so familiar about the both of them. Something about James' face and Lucie's hair. It then hit me out of nowhere.

"Your mother." I said suddenly to the both of them. "Your mother is Tessa Gray, isn't she?"

They both looked shocked.

"Yes. Do you know her?" James asked.

I smiled slightly. "I do. I know Herondale's, too." I looked over at Matthew, and Anna. "Fairchild's and Lightwood's, too."

"I would like to meet them." Matthew smiled.

"I, as well." James said. "What are they like?"

This launched me into the story of Clary, Jace, Isabelle, and Alec, and how they saved the world. When I was finished, they all were wide eyed.

"How funny, a Fairchild and a Herondale getting married." Matthew smiled at James.

"The Lightwood girl wears my necklace?" Anna asked, touching the red pendant necklace.

I nodded my head, and she only looked surprised. Cordelia looked over at Mark.

"Your eyes. Why are they like that?" She asked curiously.

Mark looked shocked to be spoken to, and blushed. "I am half Faerie, half Shadowhunter."

Cordelia smiled slightly at him, and Mark grinned back. I noticed that Cristina was watching them, intently. Livvy and Lucie were looking at each other intensely, again.

"You look exactly like me." Livvy said, wide eyed. "Actually, you look like all of us. Well, except for Ty and Mark."

Lucie suddenly looked over at Jesse, and they both stared at each other, eyes wide. It was then very obvious why Lucie looked so much like the Blackthorns. Her and Jesse married each other. They both blushed, and quickly looked away from each other. Awkward, I thought.

"Miss Carstairs, are there any other Carstairs here?" Cordelia asked politely.

I shook my head. "No, I'm the last one in the Shadowhunter world."

Cordelia looked only surprised.

"Emma, isn't your middle name Cordelia?" Livvy asked.

"It is." I admitted.

Cordelia looked absolutely shocked at this, turning very pale.

"This is too crazy." Julian shook his head.

"What year are we in?" James asked.

"2012." Mark replied.

"2012." James echoed, looking astonished. "Where?"

"America. Los Angeles." Cristina added in.

"I've always wanted to see America." Matthew smiled, and Livvy and Dru practically melted.

Tavvy walked up to Jesse, then, and looked up at him.

"I've seen you before." Tavvy said, pointing at Jesse.

Jesse looked a bit uncomfortable. "I do not think you have."

"I have." Tavvy said.

He suddenly then grabbed Jesse's hand and started to lead him away. Jesse stood up, and let Tavvy lead him. We all followed them to the dining room, and Tavvy stopped in front of the portraits.

"You." Tavvy pointed up at the portrait of Jesse.

Jesse's eyes widened, and he studied the picture. His eyes went to the other ones that said Rupert and Tatiana, and he looked even more shocked.

"My parents." He said.

The Londoner's eyes all widened, and stared. This is getting too crazy, I thought. I suddenly clapped my hands together, startling everyone.

"Why don't we all show them around, and then to their rooms." I started.

"I'll take you, Matthew." Livvy and Dru said at the same time.

They both glared at each other, and then Dru raced out, and linked her arm with Matthew's.

"I already got him." Dru smirked at Livvy who was glaring at her sister.

Matthew only looked quite uncomfortable.

"Mark, you take Cordelia, Livvy, you take Lucie, Ty, you take Jesse, Jules--" I suddenly felt weak, saying his name. "Julian, you take James, and I'll take Anna."

"Can we bring your younger brother?" Lucie smiled at Livvy. "He is just so adorable!"

Livvy laughed and nodded. Everyone then went their separate ways.

* * *

Nicolas Gillis as Mark Blackthorn

Skander Keynes as Ty Blackthorn