1 : Worst Vacation Ever

It's been four months since I met anyone. I've been at my dad's place, aka the Lucado Villa all this while. Only me. Not even my mom was allowed to come along with me. I had to go there on my own. She was considered as a complete outsider, but that wasn't my case.

These four months have been the worst four months of my life, since the last time I came here. It was when I was about thirteen years old, for my first training session. That training session lasted for six months. This training is because I'm turning eighteen next year. A fully grown hybrid.

No one was allowed to come and visit me

No one was allowed to come and visit me. Not even mom. Not because they like me, and want me to get trained well, or for any good intentions. Just bad intentions. You know, werewolves.

The only reason this training was needed was because of my recent encounters with HER. In the Lucado family, well, in the history of their existence, my dad was the first one who was killed by another species. In fact, my dad was the first one to ever die in a fight. As far as I know, no one else has encountered such a nemesis. Well, a lot of them would definitely have, but none like HER.

And don't even think I'm being treated "royally" here. Oh no. Not many care for me here. It like, they're just training me for the name sake, and also because it was my mom who insisted, literally begged for me to get trained.

Tomorrow is my last day of training. I'll be fighting one of my cousins. I have fought some of them, hurt a lot of them, even broke some bones, but this is different. For all those fights, they intentionally lose, well, not completely, but for the most part of it, because it was just part of my training. Tomorrow, it's a life or death situation. I'll be fighting them in my transformed form. I really don't know how I'll be able to control myself, and how many people I'll kill.

And believe me, there are hardly any of them who like me. Although, there are some of them who like me. Rigel Lucado is one of them. He's like the ROMEO among them. Trust me, anyone will fall for him. That's what he tells me too.

Rigel tells me a lot of his experiences fighting bad werewolves, some hybrids too. He was curious of my strength. He told me all about this hybrid he fought a few years ago in the outskirts of the city. And he also told how much similar I was to that hybrid. Same defense skills, strength and speed. He's a really curious person. So is his older brother Canis Lucado. Canis is a junior doctor at the city hospital, and Rigel works for a call center, just like my mom.

If I'd have a brother, I'd be any of the two. It's the girls who hate me the most. Rigel tells me it's because of my 'charm' as he calls it. He's pretty much like Niall. Always wants me to get attention. They both tell me how much they wanted a younger sister, and I tell them how much I wanted an older brother. Lucky for me, since I found Niall, I've got four other as a bonus, just like my own brothers. They're more than friends for me.

Rigel walked into my room as I was thinking of all this. "Dinner's ready."

"Huh, you're calling me like as though I'm gonna be having some grand buffet. Just some bread and scrambled eggs. And that too, I have to have it-..."