Surprise After Surprise (part2)

Start from the beginning

"This is for a crazy, unforgettable, but good night!"

"Woooohooooo!" We all cheered before taking in our shots.

I barely make a face as I swallow my drink. I love the burning sensation while is going down my throat and into my stomach.

"Well this won't be a good party with out the music blasting and people should literally be here any minute now!" Kendall said while walking towards her radio, she lookt through her party play list and picked a song that we are all feeling.

Bitches Love Me, by Lil Wayne and the rest.

But when I say that the music is blasting, well that's an understatement. I feel like I'm in a concert.

Lance is already fixing him self a cup of Ciroc coconut with some pineapple juice. I grab a cup and do the same.

"Promise me that you won't let me do anything stupid!" I screamed in his ear. He placed his pinky next to mine, I put my pinky into his. He caught a good grip of my pinky with his and placed it in his lips. While kissing the promise he winked and walked away as we noticed a few people already walking in.

I sigh in relief knowing that Lance will have my back no matter what. I follow behind him.

2 hour later....

I am feeling nice and so are the girls. I can tell Lance is feeling it because hes making out with the captain of the cheerleading team, Christine Sadanaros. She's actually cool, I like her. Lilly is on a man hunt, Brit is taking shot after shot, and Kendall is grinding on some random but cute dude that i've never seen before.

I'm trying to make my way to the kitchen, which is almost impossible with all these people. I need to fix another drink to calm my nerves. Justin isn't here yet because he wants to hit me with that sneak attack. Fucking Dick! As I'm pouring some Henny in my cup someone behind me almost knocks me, my drink, and the bottle down. I catch my balance and turn around as fast as I could ready to violate anyone.

"What the fuckkkkkkk?" I try yelling over the music. I roll my eyes and attempt to walk away realizing that it's Sebastian. He pulled my arm.

"Wait!" He said with a smile on his face. "Come here!" He pulled me closer into him. I moved back as fast as I could with disgust. "You smell like pure liquor Sebastian!"

"I've had a few drinks in me tonight!" He said with a stupid smirk in his face.

"Ohhhh really? I didn't notice!" I said sarcastically while walking away.

As I'm walking away I noticed Justin against a wall dancing with a girl. I can't really see who the girl is because her face is buried into her cup.

That bitch must be wasted.

I squint my eyes a little trying to play it off that I'm not looking.

"Kendall?" I asked my self in a low voice.

I take a huge gulp out of my cup. I am pissed right now! But as much as I want to show it I won't. As I'm walking into the dance floor I can feel Justin staring me down. I'm trying to play it off that I don't see him here, dancing with my best friend. But our eyes keep meeting each others.

I panic as I noticed he stopped dancing and walked towards me. He leaned close towards me.

"Can you do me a favor?" He askes into my ear.

"What?" I asked with an attitude.

"All I'm gonna tell you is, don't do anything that you're gonna regret tonight." He said in a concerned voice.