C1 - Hogwarts express

The rush and bustle of the platform was the only thing she couldn't help but not miss about Hogwarts. Every thing was teaming with life and although she adored most of the people who were surrounding her, she felt suffocated. All the bodies tightly packed together in a desperate hope to get on the train. Then there was the shouting of parents at their children and the cries of mothers. She hated the feeling.
   Mrs Weasley had ushered them onto the platform and all but pushed them onto the train. Through her ripped voice she could hear the goodbyes. Hermione looked around for her belongings and when she found them she tried with difficulty to get them onto the train. Harry and Ron were out of site leaving her to hull her belongings by herself. Normally she could do it herself but this year she had packed more than she needed, with extra books and her new dresses for who knows what.
  With a great sigh she let Crookshanks out of his cadge so he run around and find the boys. A whistle blew indicating the departure would begin any moment but she still had things to put on.
    She started to pull her trunk and as she did she felt a great lift from the other end. To her surprise one of the twins was holding the end.
"You alright Hermione?" He called with a gruff voice.
"Yep... Just... Trying to do... this," she said as she heaved the unnaturally heavy trunk on the train. With one last pull the trunk budged and it fell almost on top of her.
"Thanks...Fred?" She said with an almost uncertain voice.
"It's okay. It's Fred, you call yourself our friend," he joked and scattered off. She could hear him shouting at Lee Jorden for nearly loosing his stink bombs. "Lee they're for later!" He yelled.
With a sigh she picked up her belonging and heaved them down the train until she found the compartment her friends were happily talking in.
Ginny, who was sitting next to Neville across from Ron and Harry, was stroking a sleeping Crookshanks.
"Mione! Where have you been... I was begging to think you hadn't got on the train," Ron exclaimed as he saw her in the door way. Without replying to his comment she placed her trunk beside her and sat.
Grabbing her Hogwarts: A history she calmly read whilst everyone else discussed the unexplained events of the Quidditch World Cup. It didn't take her long to snap the book shut and join in the conversation, the temptation of adding a witty input was too much.
"Honestly Ron. The poor elf had done nothing wrong and yet she was sacked. It's ridiculous!" She yelled.
Ron looked at her as if she had gone mad. She could tell he was holding back in saying something but he just didn't want to offend her. Before she could scold him more on the subject on elves the carriage door slid open causing Crookshanks to waken up and walk off with a unamused expression.
   "What's this I hear?" One of the twins exclaimed.
"I think someone's getting a little angry, don't you Fred?"
"Why I do George!" Fred said as he pounced into the seat next to Hermione. She looked at him with the same look that was plastered onto Snape's face.
"What's wrong 'Mione?" Fred strained his voice as he tried to patronise her.
"Ron and now you,"
Fred's eyes widened and George let out a chuckle.
"What on Earth could we have done to offended the all mighty Hermione Granger?" George asked with his hand over his heart. She didn't replay but just opened her book and began to read again.
"Well George now you've done it. You've lost her," he said with a sarcastic tone. She shot him a stare that would put Molly Weasleys' to shame.
"We're talking about what happened at the World Cup with that elf. Hermione thinks it's terrible what happened to the elf and unfair and down right evil,"
"Oh shut up Ron," Hermione snapped and left.
     Her day had not gone how it was planned and the last thing she wanted was her best friend making fun of her like a child. With her book in hand she made her way down the corridor, passing Dean and Seamus along the way.
     In her first year she had sat with the driver nearly the entire way there but since she had no reason to think she ever would again, until now.
    She perched herself in a chair in the corridor just outside the door of the front of the train. It wasn't exactly ideal but it will do she thought as she opened up her book again.
She stopped once to buy food from the trolly and then became engrossed into the pages once again. She would take a bite of her pumpkin pasty every minute but would never take her eyes off the words. Although she had already read the book over twenty times she still was surprised at every little thing she read.
She was three quarters of the way through the book when two shadows were cast on her. She looked up to see yet again the Weasley twins. But she ignored them, thinking it was better to give them the silent treatment.
"Hermione?" George asked looking over her book, which lead to her practically shoving her face into it.
"We've come to say sorry," they said with almost weary voices which she could only presume was from fear she would hex them.
"We shouldn't have mocked you,"
"Come back the compartment and get into your robes,"
"We'll be arriving soon," they said before George swiftly left. Fred however gave her one last look before slowly closing her book and walking off.
With a little breath she followed

----------------------------------------------
Authors note
It's building up. I am kind of annoyed with myself at how Fred and George apologised so next time I will make it more them. It's my first one so I am sorry at how slow it is. Hermione will be more Hermione and the twins more then.
Comment?
Vote?