Welcome

Your POV.

My tail twitches as some bacon grease hits my hand. I begin to hum(F/S) not noticing master standing in the hallway watching me. I finish the bacon and put it on a plate. I wait for the salmon pattie to finish cooking.

I pick up the plate with bacon and pancakes on it and begin to walk to master's room. I jump almost dropping the plate when I see master standing there. "I made you breakfast Master" I say offering the plate to him and bowing. He cocks his eyebrow "(Y/N) you can call me Mark, and thank you." I nod still bowing. He takes the plate planting a kiss on my head. My tail stops swaying. "Uh o-ok mas- umm Mark" he tilts my head up and dashes a grin at me. My heart winces.

We walk to his room and eat on his bed. I explain why I was out on the streets. He glares out the window. "Why would they abandon such a cute kitten?" He asks to no one In particular. He wraps his arms around me protectively. I bite my lip as he brushes his finger on my ear. "W-what time of year is it?" I look up at master who towers a whole head above me. "It's a couple weeks into may, why?" I bite my lip. My heat I think as I play with my shirt.

Hehehe the next chapter shall be fun any ways thanks for reading. See y'all soon InfinityEnderman Out.