Homecomimg

~Anna's POV~

I slip on my homecoming dress. I look at myself in the dress. Damn! Who is this? I look at the fitted short black dress with a sweetheart neckline. Around the top of the sweetheart neckline it has gold studs. The dress comes to mid thigh. I got long extensions put in, so I flat ironed my long hair. I lined my eyes and put on mascara with some natural lip gloss. I kept on Niall's necklace he gave me and I stacked some gold bracelet on. I grabbed my black heels with a gold 'metal' bow on the toe. My black toe nail polish pops out of the little peep toe part of the shoe. I grab my clutch and do a final check in the mirror.

I go upstairs and my mom is there, alone. She looks over at me and smiles.

"You look amazing Annabella!"

"Thanks mom."

"Can I take your picture outside?"

"Um...sure." This is odd. She never took my picture for homecoming. Why is my mom suddenly acting like....a mom?!?! I tell myself, Just enjoy it Anna. Just enjoy it. I do a pose and my mom takes a picture.

"I have to go, I have to go to my dates house."

"Sean?"She remembers Sean?

"No, were done. It's another guy."

"Oh, that's nice. Have fun! I'll be at work at 2am!" I nod and go in my car and head toward Niall's house. That's why she isn't drunk, she doesn't have work till 2.

~Niall's POV~

I finish putting on my tux. I look at myself. God I don't look like me. I have no chains at all, my hair is down instead of in a quiff. This isn't me, but I know Anna will love it. I spray on some Black Polo and head down stairs. I see my family and they smile at me.

"You look lovely Niall." My mom says.

"You clean up nicely. Very well done." Greg says just as the door bell rings. I grab the corsage I picked up for Anna. It is a red rose with baby's breath. I hope she likes it.

"Niall will be with you in a minute love." My mother speaks to Anna. I take a deep breath and exhale.

"You ready Niall?" Greg asks. I nod and go into the next room.

I am floored by the beautiful girl in front of me. Her straight hair, long, going down her back, with thick swooped bangs. Her beautiful sea eyes lined with black liner, a bit of shadow, and mascara. Did I even mention her dress?!?! Black leather, short, fitted, gold studs on top of the sweet heart neck line, and gold jewelry to go with it. God, was she some angel or something? She flashed her amazing smile and I can feel my knees go weak. Her hips slightly sway as she walks towards me.

"Hey Nialler." She whispers before sweetly pecking me on the cheek.

"Hey." I say, my voice sounding shocked. She looks into my eyes and I gulp. Hell, I've never been so nervous in my life. She is so beautiful and amazing, even though her past isn't the best. I'm just a spoiled rich kid, who rebels against everything almost. Shit, I can't even compare to this girl I love so much. My hand shakes on the corsage's box.

'I-I got something for you." I stuttered slightly.

"Really? What?" I open the corsage's box. She gasps.

"Ni you didn't have to get me this."

"I wanted to. It looked so beautiful, a-and it reminded me of you darling." She smiles wide and I can finally breath again. I put the corsage around her wrist. My mom gives her my corsage and she pins it on my suit. I smile at this beautiful girl, that I gladly can call mine.