Niall's Birthday

~Anna's POV~

I slip on my electric blue pencil skirt and put on my KISS crop tee. I straiten my hair and put on black liner and mascara. I grab my black heels and put on some peachy lip stick. I grab my black clutch and head out the door. Niall is taking me, with his family, to a restraint. He said it was pretty fancy, but I could still where my rocker tee's. I wait outside my door and Niall pulls up in his red convertible. He gets out of his car and jogs up to me. He is wearing a black button up nice shirt, black jeans with chains, and black and white converse. He had on some dog tags and kept his hair in a quiff. He has let some of his natural brunette hair color show through in his roots. His blue eyes seemed to sparkle. He pecked me on my cheek.

"You look amazing Anna."

"Thanks, you clean up rather well." He chuckles.

"Oh babe, if you want me to really clean up, just wait till homecoming." I bit my bottom lip and then kissed his sweet lips.

"mmm...oh, when do you think I can you know move in?"

"Whenever I have a place for you in the basement ready."

"Aww. You didn't have to do that."

"But I did." He smiles.

"Well I think we should go to the restaurant ." I nod my head. He opens the door for me to get into his car. I slid in and he closes my door and jogs around to his side. He gets in and starts the engine.

***

We all sit around the table talking. I quite enjoy being around his family, they are so nice.

"Ok present time!" Mrs.Horan stated. His mom and step-dad hand him a bag. Niall opens it and gets some new shirts and $500.

"The money is for food. I don't need Anna paying for your food."

"Oh, it would have been fine, my mom isn't usually home for dinner."

"Don't be silly. It is the least we could do. Trust me this boy can eat."

"Yah, I know." Niall kisses my cheek and Mrs.Horan smile along with her husband. Greg hands Niall a card. Niall smiles as he reads it.

"Whenever you want to get it just tell me."

"Thanks maybe we could go down to the shop this up coming week." New tattoo I thought.

"Do you have any tattoo's Anna?" Mrs.Horan asks me.

"Yah I do, it's on the back of my neck."

"Oh, what is it of."

"It says Daddy in my hand writing when I was six. I don't have my dad always in my life, so it is a little pice of him I could always have."

"Oh, that is lovely."

"Thank you." I see Niall look at me in shock that I have a tattoo. I shrug my shoulders and he flashes me a smile and kisses my for head.

"So, Niall when are you moving in with, um, Anna?" His step dad asks.

"Hopefully soon. Maybe after homecoming" Niall said, looking at his step dad. His step dad nods.

We soon all finish up and head out.

"Niall I want to take you somewhere." I said after we said good bye to his family.

"Where darlin?"

"It's a surprise." He smiles and I walk him down to a grassy park.

"Close your eyes." I say. He closes his eyes and I lead him to our destination.

"Ok open them."