Remembering how she snuck in the house and then hid in my closet was funny, because I hadn't even realized she was there so her parents went insane looking for her. Turns out she got hungry so she snuck down to the kitchen and BAM we saw her. The policemen were laughing. It was one of our funniest memories. As I was sitting just thinking about that day Nicole already had her clothes on. Even though she was just wearing jeans and one of my sweatshirts she looked the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. That sounds really gay from me, but Nicole made me feel things, say things, do things I never thought I'd EVER do.

" I still have to run home and change " She said while grabbing her phone from underneath my pillow.

Smiling at her I said, " Okay have fun then come back and we can watch a movie or something"

" That sounds fun.. I'll be sure to call you up and let you know. Love you " She kissed my cheek before running out of my room.

Sighing I laid back in bed holding her shirt about to just knock out to her smell. But of course that was too much to ask for. Cause my phone started ringing.  I figured I wouldn't pick it up and just let it go to voicemail, but apparently who ever was calling wasn't going to give up just that easy. Putting my phone on silent I threw it to the other side of the room and finally closed my eyes to sleep.

* Alex's P.O.V *

" Take him back to the cell." Yelled the police officer.

Struggling I kept trying to call James, " Just let me call my brother. Im the son of Jonathan Ryan let me go!!! He'll come and bail me out!!"

" Yeah right! Cuff him boys!" The police officers handcuffed me. 

Why wasn't James picking up. He always picks up! Fuck this shit now im stuck in here untill someone bails me out. They threw me into the cell and shut it. I kept moving trying to get out of these peice of crap things. Didn't look like I was coming out of these anytime soon so I just stopped and decided to wait. Eventually someone was going to come help me..

* Nicole's P.O.V*

I was already struggling not to get a ticket and also get home on time. I finally got home in like 10 minutes, running past Novi, Mom, and Dad I burst through my room doors and of course I already found my outfit with the heels and everything on my bed. Ready for me to just hop in. All thanks to the most amazing bestfriend Emily Long who was probably getting her freak on with Corbin.Quickly changing and managing to fix the birds nest on my head I ran back downstairs huffing and puffing. 

" Hey chill out there Tiger" Novi smirked at me.

Sticking my tongue out I said, " Hey there slow ass"

" Oh really your just gonna do me like that. Like that Nicole" He put a toothpick in his mouth and gave me that look.

I laughed, " Hell yeah dawg I come from the hood. If you aint hood you aint good. I need a soilder"  Filcking my hair back I looked him up and down, then walked away.

" Your such an ass" He hugged me onto his chest and I laughed.

Dad coughed and I remembered they were in the room. Looking up I saw them starring at me and Novi like we were insane. Which only ended up making me just giggle. Mom gave me a wink and pulled dad after her out of the door. Getting out of Novi's embrace I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me.

" Where are we going?" He yelled while we ran back up to my room.

Slipping out of my dress I hoped onto a leather mini skirt, corset blood red top that pushed my boobs out , a pair of netted stocking and leather boots. Ruffling my hair I put on a pair of big hoop earings and really blood red lipstick.

" Soo why are you dressed like a hooker again?  and where are we going?" Novi was looking at me with wide eyes.

Putting a bit of glitter on my boobs I rechecked my makeup and hair. Looking at Novi I said, " Were about to get you insane publicity babe."