Character Catch Up

I forgot to mention in my author's note that I was going to make a character catch up like Thetinkster, because she asked me a few questions so I might as well answer it by doing this. I am also going to be explaining the character's looks a bit more in detail. So let's get started.

AJ Crawford: AJ is the shy girl and main character of the story. She has light brown eyes, and slightly curly light brown hair, and she wishes she had dimples. Her fashion sense is in between girly and tomboy, because of her friends April and Neon who are polar opposites.

April: April is one of AJ's bestfriends who is always there for her when she needs her. She is also very perky.  She has jade green eyes, curly light brown hair almost the same color as AJ's, and dimples. Her fashion is girly, she wears mostly dresses and skirts, but sometimes very cute jeans as she would put it.

Neon: Neon is another one of April's bestfriends who sticks up for her, and of course she is rebellious. She has bright blue eyes, and her natural color hair was blonde but she changed it from blonde to blue and purple than to a sea green color, and has no dimples. Her fashion is mostly tomboy but sometimes can't help to buy girly accesories or shoes. 

Linda Majors: Linda or Mrs.Majors is Jason and AJ's mother, who changed her last name to her maiden name when she got divorced. She is the type of mom who loves her family but works alot. Her eyes are baby blue, she has slightly curly brown hair like AJ's, and has only one small dimple. Her fashion sense is business suits and when she's at home just some jeans and a cute top.

Kacee Bynes: Kacee or Mrs.Bynes is AJ's Math/First Period teacher. If you get on her bad side she's strict so stay on her good side. She has hazel eyes, blonde hair that is straight, and freckles. She got her last name by who she married her husband now was married before and had one child (Amanda Bynes haha just kidding...maybe). Her fashion sense is sort of librarian, glasses, blouse and cardigan, skirt and heels. 

Kat: Kat is Kade's girlfriend and she is very perky like April. She has blueish brownish eyes, black wavy hair, and one dimple. Her fashion sense is girly like April's and she gets along well with Kade's friends.

Kade: Kade is one of AJ's bestfriends and is sporty. He has dark brown eyes, blackish brownish hair that hangs over his dark eyes, and dimples like April. He usually wears jersey's or varsity jackets with jeans and some sort of shoes.

Cameron Whef: Cameron or Cam is AJ's ex-bestfriend and is also sporty. He has bright blue eyes like Neon's, blonde hair that isn't long, and has freckles. He dresses almost like Kade except he wears blue something everyday.

Jason Crawford: Jason is AJ's brother and is sporty and a bit nerdy. He has brown eyes, blonde hair like his grandpa, and one small dimple like his mom. He mostly wears sporty clothes like Kade or Cam but sometimes wears band shirts and jeans when he feels like it.

Michael Crawford: Michael or Mr.Crawford is AJ and Jason's father and Julie's ex-husband. He has light brown eyes, brownish blackish hair, and no dimples. He is unemployed so he mostly goes to bars and gets drunk sometimes he is responsible, but sometimes he forgets about the world. He usually wear buttoned up shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Well there you have it all of the characters so far let me know if I missed any. Also none of them are rich or poor but in the middle. Hopefully now you can picture the characters better and know how everyone mostly is. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!