Easter (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: It's easter with your favorite Avengers!

=======================

"GUYSSSSSSSS!!!" You scream from the living room, Clint comes running with empty egg cartons; well one carton with one egg.

"Y/N! I could only find one!!" Clint whines, Natasha comes running behind him and holds up two eggs.

"Yes Nat!!!" You cheer, the rest come back either with one or two eggs in their hands.

"Can't I just have Jarvis scan the building?" Tony whines.

"I already told Jarvis to allow it." You smirk.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!" Tony whines.

"Tonyyyyyyy." You whine in the same tone.

"Alright." Steve raises his hands, his Winter Solider slippers glowing slightly. "We need to split up into teams, we must find these eggs. And thanks to Y/N, it's going to be a lot harder."

"ONE TWO THREE BREAK!!" You, Clint, and Natasha yell, cutting off any further conversation.

"Looks like they're on a team." Tony sighs.

"I CALL BUCKY!!" Steve yells and runs the opposite way.

"I HAVE VISION!!" Wanda yells, they both take off towards the stairs.

"THOR YOU AND ME!!!" Pietro yells and speeds to another part of the tower. Thor chuckles and runs after him.

"Let's go science bro." Tony smiles. "I'm pretty sure they're some in the lab."

=====================

HAPPY EASTER GUYSSSSSS

-Author Out