𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ━━ 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

Start from the beginning

And there was a surge of cursed energy on the northwest part of the shrine, a tornado-like disruption that a human couldn't produce. As such, the user of the Six Eyes was able to discern whose cursed energy it was.

It was yours. 

Thus, there where he went.

Gojo proceeded to the corner street on his left, where the museum was. 

"Ryusei~!" he called abruptly in a childish tone.

Along with your lingering thoughts, you saw someone approaching you.

Satoru.

He was emerging from the broad central of the shrine. He went on toward the figure, seeing how the sunlight flashed on the rim of your sunglasses as you angled your head in his direction. He was usually wearing his shit-eating grin for some unknown reason.

You only rolled your eyes and pinned the ends of the cigarette on your lips. Inhaling deep, filling your lungs with the smoke, and breathing it out.

"You really live by your own rules, ne?" Gojo chirped as he sat down beside you and placed his long legs on the tabletop as well.

You snorted. "Stop copying. You irritate me."

Then you offered him your cigarettes, but he refused to get one.

"I don't smoke," he said, still all smiles.

You two casually sat there, it was as though you owned the place.

Fuck right etiquettes.

Who even decided what is right, anyway?

"Good job on finding me," you commented and gave back his wallet you stole yesterday.

He gladly took his back, while he noticed you were quite calm, despite the vile, stinging aura you produced and a shadow seemed to cloud your face.

"With that violent temper you have?" Gojo chuckled, "How could I not?"

You only shrugged, yawning in the process. "Well, at least, people won't go near us."

"Right, right."

You found humor and irony in this great variety of humanity displayed in the shrine. Mankind was an uninteresting bunch, so much self-deception at all levels, from the individual mind right up through their societal structures. But humans themselves were like pawns, slaves to those at the top of the hierarchy.

And you refused to be on that hierarchy.  

As Gojo realized that you were not going to start talking, he initiated first.

"Are you just gonna stare there all day long, aren't you, Ryusei?" he asked.

Your brows creased as you gazed at him. "What? Aren't you the one who's gonna ask questions? My interview, right?"

Gojo only facepalmed. "You really have that attitude, huh?" Then he beamed. "But I don't dislike it at all~"

"You also have that attitude, y'know?" you replied as your eyes watered, "And I hate it at all."