17 Help me

(Sasuke)

"You two are Bakas! Look! You two are sick as fuck!" (Name) yelled at us. I thought so.

"W-we're sorry.." Kenji said. Trying to calm her down. I could've sworn I saw her (eye color) eyes turn to red in a milisecond but turned to her original again. She glared at both of us. She's so concered that's why she's like this.

Kenji tried to go his to house to get something but (Name) scolded him. "I'll just get some towel." With that she had gone to my room. "Psst, I will be right back before she knows it ok? So shut up your mouth." Kenji whispered. I glared at him while nodding.

He jumped out of the window and ran to his house. I sighed whatever happens, it's his fault anyways. "I'm ba-Ah! KENJI!!" She screamed. "Shut up. Why do you have to be so loud? Can't you see you're making our condition worse because of your attitude?" I flinched. Her features softened.

Moodswing again.(-_-')

"I-I just" She suddenly hugged me. "I don't want you getting sick or suffering. I'm sorry!" She hugged me tighter. I smiled and gently stroked her hair. "I-I love you Sasuke." She looked at me.
"I love you too, (Name)." I held her hin and kissed her passionately. She kissed back without hesitation which made me smirk.

(Kenji)

I finally got what I needed and was about to enter back using the window --which I used to escape-- when I heard them talking.

"...I'm sorry!" I heard (Name) apologized. I heard them exchange the 3 words and 8 letters which made me furious. I peeked through the window and saw them k-kissing. I was suppose to be with her right now..I was suppose to be the one she was kissing!
I was-

"Kenji!" I heard her call my name. I quickly smiled at her and went inside. "How long were you there?" She asked. Looks like she won't scold me.."I just got here." I winked at her making her blush a little and sigh in relief.

-Timeskip 1 week-

It's been a week since I stayed in my so called bestfriend Sasuke.
I still treat him as a friend but, I have feelings for (Name). I always had the urge to betray Sasuke and keep (Name) for myself. I saw Sasuke walking to (Name).

(Me)

"Oh, hey Sasuke!" (Name) waved at him.

"Umm, (Name) can we eat dinner outside?" He asked scratching his neck. She smiled at him. "Sure, but what about Kenji?" She asks and goes to his room to change. "He said he's not hungry!" Sasuke said through his bedroom door. She replied an "ok" and dress up. Little did they know someone was listening to them and that was...

..

..

..

YOU! (A/n: no joke haha.)

Kenji. He was listening every single word Sasuke said to her. He clenched his fists and left. (Name) and Sasuke went to her favorite restaurant which was (fav. Restaurant).

After they ate their chosen dishes, Sasuke took both of her hands to his and asked those 6 words that she had been waiting for.
"(Name), will you be my girlfriend?" She covered her mouth in joy and yelled: "YES!" Making the other customers and some waiters to look at them but she didn't care and hugged him.

"But you didn't court me!" She exclaimed.

"I could court you every single day if you want, but that'll be pointless since you already agreed to be my girlfriend." He smirked.

"You have a point" she laughed and they both exited the restaurant.

From the shadows, Kenji was watching them. He gritted his teeth and went deep through the forest. He went to the darkest part of the forest and whispered some certain words before a small, old cottage appeared. He entered it and saw a friend of his.

"Edward. I need something from you." Kenji stated.

The man named Edward got up and grinned. "Well, it seem you forgot your manners. Anyway, what is it that you want?"

"Your shinjiki, The curse bracelet that you showed me."

"Aw come on. Anything but this!" Edward said motioning to a old box.

"Don't forget I saved your ass when you almost died on the cliff."
Kenji crossed his arms.

"Uh fine. What're you gonna do with this anyways?" Edward gve Kenji the box. "Shut up and do your business." Kenji snapped and opened the box revealing a golden bracelet with some stones in it.

"Alright, alright. Bye." Kenji left without saying a word.

(Name)

"Hey, Sasuke where do you think Kenji run off to?"

"Leave him be. He's a ninja anyways."

"Hey, I think Lady Tsunade said you'll be away for 3 days." I gave him a worried look.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright just some mission." He patted my head. I swung his arm around me, "You're not sick anymore huh?" He nodded. "Don't die, ok?" I peck his lips.
"Hn, I'll be back before you know it. Now you rest, I'll leave first thing tomorrow so I want you awake is that clear?"

"Hai"

~*~

"Goodbye." I whispered as I hugged him. We were now standing infront of Konoha gates. He's doing a B-rank mission along with Kakashi and Naruto. Why am I not involved? Well, Tsunade said I should just rest and let them handle it.

"Don't worry (Name)-chan, I'll take care of Sasuke! Believe it!" Naruto grinned widely. I parted from Sasuke and gave Naruto a grateful smile but soon turned to a smirk.

"Don't you dare steal Sasuke from me. Got that foxy? Or else." I made fire on my hand. They all sweatdropped as I giggled. "Goodbye, (Name)." Sasuke waved and they were off.

"(Name)!" I turned my head to the direction of the familiar voice and saw Kenji. "Oh hey. Wassup?" He panted as he reach me and gave me a old looking box. "Hm? What's this?" I said and opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous golden bracelet with some precious stones.

"You like it? It's for you!" He smiled at me. "I-I..I can't accept it. It must've cause you a lot of money!" I tried to give it back to him but he gave me a frown. "I bought you that as a token of my love." He tried kissing me but I pushed him away making the box fell.

"I'm sorry but.." I looked down.

"But what?!"

"But.." I closed my eyes.

"Spit it out!"

"I'm with SASUKE!!" Realizing what I said, I covered my mouth.
I was expecting him to lash out on me or something but instead he gave me a hug. "I understand..but please, accept the bracelet "

I sighed and nodded. I pick up the box and went home with him. He closed the door behind him and I gave him some tea. I must say that I'm surprised he accept the fact that Sasuke and I are together. I knew he never stops if he wants somehing to be his.
Although..I'm not a thing so I don't count on that.

I took the bracelet from its box and saw Kenji eyeing me intensely. "What is it?" I gave him a concern look. "Oh nothing. Nothing." He continued drinking his tea. I shurgged and put on the bracelet.

"(Name)..how do you feel?" He asked as he got up. Now that he mentioned it, I felt dizzy. "D-dizzy..wha-" I lost control of my legs and almost fell but Kenji caught me.

"I-is this a curse?!" I glared at him and tried to take off the bracelet only my hand got slapped away. "You're mine. I love you, (Name)" That's the last words I heard before I lost consciousness.

"Sasuke, Help me."