Chapter 5-Wish 1

Beep beep beep
Instead of throwing that stupid alarm clock across the room, I get up and dance around
"Finally fifteen!!!" I say while dancing around the room. I couldn't be happier to finally be fifteen. I can't stop smiling, I'm so damn happy.
My parents should be up soon, usually I sleep in a little later then this... So I have 15 minutes to do whatever I want.
I grin a huge grin and run over to the Fifteen wishes box.
Its my birthday! So I get a wish
I smirk to myself, and pull off the top of the box.
Inside lays a note, I pick it up, and read the perfect penmanship letter.
Dear Lane,
Happy fifteenth birthday, you only turn fifteen once, enjoy it.
I've left you a few little... Surprises... I think you will enjoy them, they are rather eye opening.
Have an amazing birthday, and wish what you want, but see what you not. 
-You'll know me soon
I laugh a little at the oddly worded note. I set the note aside, and look back into the box. Inside, there was a jar filled with little stars.. Little tiny stars. They were golden, and about the size of a quarter, and on each one there was a number labeled 1-15. Next to the jar seemed to be an answer key. Written in gold pen was the number, with a wish next to it.
1. See yourself through someone else's eyes.
2. See what people really think of you
3. Be invisible, and silent to everyone else for an hour
4. See the world through someone else's eyes
5. Go back in time to one day
6. Show what everyone is thinking for an hour
7. Get only the truth from people for an hour
8. Possess anyone for an hour
9. You can do one thing you have always wanted to do
10. You can tell one person about your wishes. They will be quiet, don't worry.
11. You can visit heaven for a hour
12. See who has lied to you.
13. Same wish as number 3.
14. Same wish as number 7.
15. This is your own wish. Whatever you want.
Happy birthday lane. Make smart decisions.
I read over the key a few more times, making sure I was reading it right.
What a weird birthday thing... As if they would actually work.
I laugh it off, and stare at the little jar with the stars.
I'll just try one, it won't work anyways Laney, it's just for fun.
I smile, and reach my hand in. I close my eyes and feel around. I pluck out one of the stars. It just happens to be number one... Weird... I laugh it off and read the key for what number one is.
1. See yourself through someone else's eyes.
Hmm.... Okay. I'm ready.
How do I do this...? There were no instructions...
Whatever. I'll just do what they do in the movies, I'll make my wish, and then toss the star over my shoulder behind me.
"I wish that I could see myself through Asher's eyes" I toss the star behind me. And instantly, I see blackness.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I blink my eyes open. I look around as carefully as possible, my head doesn't hurt.
Where am I...?
I'm in some strange room. In someone else's bed. It's blue and white, and around the room are baseball trophys. What the hell happened and where am I.
Asher! Come on wake up!" I here some lady's voice yell at me. Asher's here? Thank gosh, maybe he knows what happened!
The same lady comes into the room, she has brown hair and blue eyes. Who the hell is she?!
"Asher! What are you doing? come on!" She says again.
In the back of my head I here a small voice that says
"I'll get up in a minute"
"Where is Asher?" I ask, groggily.
"What's gotten into you? Come on, get dressed." She says, looking right at me. I stare at her confused until it all hits me. I wished to see myself through Asher's eyes. She rolls her eyes and leaves the room.
Oh my god... The wish worked and I'm Asher!
I get off the bed as quickly as possible and look into the mirror. Staring back at me is the same blonde hair blue eyed boy Im dating. It's Asher! I'm Asher... I'm Asher?!?
I feel a little faint, so I sit down on Asher's bed.
If I'm Asher... Who is me? And where is Asher? Is Asher me?! Omg how will I explain this to him...
I quickly get dressed, in a shirt, which isn't that bad, because I've seen Asher at the pool before. It's a orange polo shirt. As for the bottom half, I keep on the same underwear and try not to look down, as I put on some khaki pants. I'm hoping Asher would approve of this choice. I'm the back of my head, yet again, I hear the small, Asher sounding voice.
"Ew no. Put on a black polo." Just out of fear, I quickly change into a black polo.
How long does this last for?! I want this to stop, now! I didn't want this, I didn't even know this was going to work!
I sit there worrying about what's going to happen until I realize what I need to do.
I've just got to find myself. It says to see me through someone else's eyes. All I have to do is find myself and see me.
I head downstairs to Asher's kitchen with a purpose, I know what I need to do. Okay, I'm ready.
"Jack, hi!" I say as I see Asher's little brother pouring his cereal. Jack just blinks at me for a few seconds.
"Hi... Asher. You feeling okay?" He's staring at me like I just grew a second head.
"Yah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Jack just stares at me, and doesn't answer.
The little voice in my head suddenly appears.
"Get out of my way, asshole." What the hell! Is that Asher? Why would he say something like that to jack?
I try my best to answer back to Asher thinking "why would you say that?" But there was no response. I guess the communication is one way. I realize I'm staring at jack, and I try to casually pick up a bowl, my hand jerks up, unaccustomed to the strength I have, being Asher. Jack just stares at me. I make a very awkward smile, and simply walk out the door.
On the bus I see Rob, he motions for Asher to sit down, so I hesitantly come and sit down. In the back of my mind I here the little voice again.
"You told lane about how I slept with Amanda? You dickhead!" Pause. Wait.
"Hey umm.. Rob." I say, trying to sound manly, which just makes me sound stupid because Asher's voice is already manly."you told Shelby that I slept with Amanda. Like, did I though?" I say. Trying to act as Ashery as possible.
Rob laughs before replying
"dude, you told me yourself that you slept with her because she had nice tits" I stare at him for a minute and wait for the little voice in the back of my head.
"True, she did have a nice rack" the voice is followed by Asher's same laugh. I sit there shocked for a minute at the voice. The voice is clearly just what Asher would say. In a shaky voice I repeat the sentence that I heard in the back of my head.
The rest of the bus ride, I try to stay quiet and stay unnoticed. The minute I get to school I will try to find myself. Hopefully, if I can see myself through someone else's eyes, the wish will be over. As soon as I get to school, I look around for my blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm medium height, and I'm most likely wearing something purple today. Eventually, I spot myself. I'm next to Becca on the Bench, and we're talking about something. I nervously walk up to myself. I can't believe Asher cheated, the thought sends me back into an angry rage.
"Hey Asher!" She says and gets up and hugs me. I just hugged myself... Damn this is weird... I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to say, or who I'm talking to.
Before I respond, I here the little voice say
"Hey lane... Looking fine"
I repeat Asher's sentence, she blushes and smiles.
I can hear the little voice in the back of my head again, but this time it's faint.. As though this is what Asher is thinking to himself
"Damn she looks sexy, I so wanna bang her right now. That innocent little v-" I yell my own voice in my head to stop hearin what Asher would say. I just give Lane/myself an awkward smile. I let my eyes rake over my body. I like my outfit today, but I feel as though wearing wedges would have been a better choice. I realize how awkward this is, and instead just turn away, and walk towards the school.
Oh shit, I forgot to say goodbye. I turn around, about to say goodbye, when suddenly Instead of the familiar school entrance, I instead see a black hole. It instantly consumes me sending me into a fit of unconsciousness.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•