New home

Kylies outfit is the picture

I walked outside with my boxes. Finally we arrived in North Carolina. So let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Kylie, I'm 14 years old. I recently moved from Florida to North Carolina and I'm actually excited. Yeah at the beginning I was sad because I was leaving my friends but I wouldn't mind a fresh start. I'm pretty tall, I have long brown hair and brown eyes. That's all to really say about me. Anyways, I grabbed some boxes and brought them up to my new room. The house was a decent size. I opened the door. The walls were white but we can paint them later. I set a box down, my bed was actually set up. That's all that really mattered. I plopped myself on the bed in this kinda empty room. All the stuff has already been set up so it's a room with furniture and boxes everywhere.

Ring ring
I look down at my phone to see I have a new message. Probably just friends. I'm more focused on getting settled in and maybe checking out the neighborhood. I got up and walked back downstairs. My parents had just entered the house and I could tell they were tired of moving "hey" I smiled "hey sweetie" my mom gave me a hug then went to the kitchen "can I maybe go check out the neighborhood?" I asked "I'm coming" I heard a voice say and instantly my brother Hunter sprinted in the room.

Let me tell you about my two brothers. One is my twin, that's Hunter. He's 14 like me and we kinda look alike but barely. My younger brother is Brandon. He's a little cutie even though he's 13 but here's the difference. So Hunter is super protective over me. I've only had one boyfriend in my life and Hunter was always giving him trouble. He's always there for me. Then there's brandon. We're always teasing each other, he's like a best friend but they both get annoying "no thanks I think I can go on my own" I laughed "okay but be safe" he said. Thanks dad? I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. The sun hit my face, it was warm and a really nice day. I grabbed my penny board and skated across the street passing a bunch of houses.

I noticed a park with a group of guys around my age. They were all just sitting around laughing and talking. But one caught my eye. He had dirty blonde hair. He was laughing and making jokes. I just stared at him not realizing I'm still on a penny board. Suddenly I felt something hit the front wheels and I flew off the penny board straight onto the ground. I looked up into the sky trying to comprehend what just happened. I could hear footsteps running towards me and what sounded like mumbles, the mumbles became words and next thing I knew a group of guys were standing over me. They were all kinda blurry and it took time for my eyes to adjust "hey are you okay" one asked. He had dirty blonde hair. Wait, that's the guy I was starring at. This is embarrassing "yeah I'm fine" I said trying to stand up but I ended up falling back down "you have a cut" he said. I looked down. No it wasn't a little cut, it was actually quite huge and it made me feel sick "um" I looked at my ankle in shock "here" he gave me a signal to grab his hand and I did. I looked around, I was surrounded by the guys. They seemed so concerned and others were smirking "I can walk you home" He offered "I don't want to be trouble, like disrupt you guys or anything" I said looking down "no it's okay, we were about to leave" he smiled. It wasn't a "you look hot" type of smirk. It was a happy, friendly and comforting smile. I smiled back.

We walked away from his friends, they all went in opposite directions. I was carrying my penny board beside, um, beside who? I looked at him in confusion "so what's your name?" I asked "I'm weston, you?" He asked "kylie" he laughed "what?" I asked "that's a cute name" I could feel myself blush. We finally arrived at my house "no way" he said, I looked at him in confusion, again "what?" I laughed "you must be the new neighbors" he smiled. We both laughed "do you have a phone?" He asked. I handed him my phone and he instantly began tapping on the screen. He gave it back and it was his phone number "text me" he shouted while running back to his house. Yet I didn't know, this would be the start of a great friendship.