Chapter 30: Epilogue...?

Sophie's P.O.V.

I sat up in my seat, breathing heavily. My eyes still blurry from sleep. I rubbed them with both of my hands while yawning, then realizing my situation before anything else. 

I wasn't dead.

I frantically looked around, I seemed to be in an...airplane? Why am I in an airplane? What the hell happened?

I then noticed everything sounded a bit muffled, and noticed I had earbuds in my ears. I quickly pulled them out, letting them dangle over my seat as the hung from their plug that was still in my phone.

I turned to look next to me to see Ash with one of those neck pillows on, sleeping. 

I racked my brain, pulling my knees up to my chest, and biting my lip. 

Was everything...all of that...a dream? If so, where am I even going if I'm on a plane? Am I heading to London? Was the idea of going to London even a dream? It couldn't be a dream...you can't die in dreams....or else you die in real life as well. 

WHAT THE HELL!

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, we are now making our descent into London, England. Pleas keep you seatbel-"

I tuned the rest out as Ash woke up from her sleep.

She yawned first before looking at me, giving me a double take.

"Wow, you look like shit. What happened?" She said as she removed the pillow from her neck.

I said nothing, just stared at her. 

"Where are we going, and why?" I demanded, ignoring her previous question. She gave me a weird look before answering.

"Um...London, England. And we are going because we won tickets to a 1D concert, and also you have a swim meet....are you okay?" 

My face seemed to flush, as I closed my eyes and tried to think.

Maybe I'm not dead yet, or I'm stuck in groundhog day or something. But in this case it would probably be considered, groundhog couple of weeks. Although that name sounds crappy.

Did I have a vision? Was all of that going to be the future?

My head throbbed, from both the idea of all I had seen, and also from my ears popping as the plane descended into the London airport. 

"Are you okay Soph?" Ash repeated, I turned to look at her, looking her dead in the eyes.

"I'm fine..." I paused, "I just realized...this is going to be one very eventful trip."

~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT! I just felt like that was a good ending. This has been churning in my head for some time now....

Wow.

It's over. A 1D Love Story, is complete. 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY LOVELY READERS! I'm so happy with how far this book has come. I never imagined this book would get 100 reads, let alone 11.2K reads! Oh my gosh! I just can't believe this. 

I feel so happy that I found the motivation to finish this, I started this book when one of my good friends made me read their 1D fan fic, and then I really wanted to write this.

This is my second story ever written, and I have come such a long way in improvement in my writing. I honestly look back at the first few chapters and cringe from the horrible writing. 

I am so glad I wrote this book though, I was never interested in writing before, but now I have such a burning passion for it. I love reading and being sucked into the fairytales of fiction, reading and playing the words in my mind like a movie. The idea that I could do that for other people makes me really happy, and I haven't really been happy for a long time. So Thank you all for giving me the joy of writing for you.

I am actually currently writing some original stories that I want to get published in the real world, like, actual paperback and hardcover and stuff. I will let you guys know if that ever happens. Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I feel so accomplished to finish this book!