"I promise unless  you decide to bring him up,I'll never bring him up again" his voice was low and somehow I knew he meant it.

"I don't want you feeling sorry for the brokenhearted bitch"

I turned and leaned against the basin while gazing up at him as he frowned at me .

"I'm not feeling sorry for the brokenhearted bitch.." he moved closer as I waited for him to continue.

" I'm trying to stop the crying of the bitch I like"

He whispered and before I could respond I felt his lips smash into mine and my lower back hitting the basin as he pushed me up against it.

Selena Gomez- Hands to Myself

I could feel his hands trail down my waist over the material of my underwear and he gripped my thighs and I felt him move.

One of his hands left me and I felt the luke warm water hit against my back which caused me to gasp and he took this as an invitation to slip his tongue past my lips.

His hands left my thighs and made its way up my back and he unhooked my bra and I let it slip off before wrapping my legs around him and pushing my chest against his and I felt him groan.

He soon set me down and broke the kiss and gazed down at me. I knew he wouldn't stop this time as I could see his blue eyes filled with lust.

He dropped down to his knees and gripped the waist band of my underwear and he pulled it completely down and I felt his lips trailing up my stomach until I felt him bite onto my breasts and I gasped as I held his neck with one hand and helped him slip off his boxers with the other.

As it hit the floor he stood straight and stared down at me stepping out of them and he immediately pushed his body against mine so that I felt his length rubbing against me.

His eyes trailed down my body again and then between us and its like in that instant he lost control as his hands gripped my waist and lift me up and immediately pushed his entire length into me hard.

I couldn't control the scream which escaped me as I wasn't expecting it and he was a lot too handle , I wished he hadn't gone so roughly but he immediately kissed me and his hands gripped my thighs as he started pounding into me relentlessly.

I clutched his back as his mouth on mine drowned out my moans as the pain was gone and the Beast was filling me with so much pleasure.

Pleasure I had never felt before.

He groaned into my lips and I felt him slow down a bit and draw back out of me completely before pushing completely back in slowly. He continued this movement and I pushed myself against him as he was torturing me as I needed to find my release and him doing that was prolonging it.

As I pushed up against him again, he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes and as he did I felt his movements picking up as before and his eyes burned into mine as I felt myself getting closer.

My fingers dug into his back but it didn't affect him at all as his eyes were glued to mine.

"Harder.." I whispered and a smirk grew on his face as he leaned into kiss me again and he did exactly what I asked as I felt myself being pushed up and down the wall as the water soaked us and I didn't care at all.

I met each of his movements and I could feel he was just as close as I was as he kept up the same rhythm until he finally pushed into me so hard I bit onto his tongue as I felt myself letting lose against him.

He immediately broke the kiss, "Fuck Nicole!"

He breath out and buried his face in my neck as we got lost within each other.

A/N:

So Nikki spilled everything to the beast and showed her vulnerable side as she did the night before, how'd you feel about it???

And most importantly the beast admitted he likes her!

The sexual tension between them has been building up so I hope you like that scene as I wanted it to be good ;)

Hope you liked it xx