Chapter 9 (EXTRA)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey." Melissa greets me as she sits on one of the other couches.

"You look very nice." I blurt out, not really meaning to say that. She does look good, though. No. Bad Liam. Don't think that.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad either." She says. Well I wasn't expecting that. Not at all.

"Thanks." I manage to squeak out. Not that I said it in a squeaky voice. Now we sit in silence, waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready. Just what I need, an awkward silence!

After fifteen minutes everyone else comes into the living room.

"What took you guys so long? I didn't even take that long! And I'm a girl, for goodness sakes!" Melissa complains.

"It takes a while to make this." Louis sasses, talking about his "look".

"So you're saying that you're so bad looking that it takes you forever to look decent?" Melissa questions, jokingly.

"That's not what I said!" Louis protests.

"But it's what's between the lines." Melissa points out.

"No it's not! Stop putting words in my mouth!" Louis whines. Such a child.

I laugh at Louis' childish behavior then I say, "She's not really putting words in your mouth, Louis. A lot of people would get that from what you said."

"See! Even Liam agrees with me!" Mel brags. She's so adorable when she brags.

"It's not because he agrees with you." Zayn mutters. My head snaps towards him and I give him a look that says "say anything else and I'll hurt you".

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who heard him because Niall asks, "What'd you say, Zayn?"

Zayn's head shoots up and he looks like he just got caught stealing. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He says nervously.

"You don't seem too sure about that, mate." Harry says, not fully believing Zayn.

Zayn looks like he's about to repeat what he says so I quickly take action. "He said nothing." I say harsher than I intended.

"Okay, mate. Calm down." Harry says, with his hands up defensively.

Niall was about to say something but a honk from outside cut him off.

"That would be the limo. Let's go." Louis says. Smart Louis.

Then we all walk outside to the limo. I look over at Melissa and she seems very surprised on the size of the limo. It's huge We don't even need a limo this big, but we got it anyways.

We all get into the limo and Harry asks Melissa, "Like what you see?"

"Yes. A million times yes." She says while nodding her head fervently. (AN: Don't think I used that word correctly, but oh well.)

"Have you ever been in a limo before?" Harry asks her.

"Never." She says.

"Really? You're a genius with lots of money and you've never been in a limo?" Harry questions.

"Exactly. Mom and dad didn't want me to waste my money on such frivolous things." She explains.

"That sucks." He says.

"Not really." She shrug. Then the driver starts the limo and starts driving to our location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~