CHAPTER - 13

Soo guyzz here is the next part enjoy..

   So just as nanz left manik makes some call and smirks..
They all leave after college ends but dhruliya have told everyone to gather at alya's place as they wanna say something....
  At Alya's house,
  Everyone have reached except for nandini...
Cabir-yaar alya,dhruv hum sab log aagaye hain toh batha na....

(Sorry for not mentioning earlier but soshad have gone somewhere for a week..)

Aryaman- haan.. Bol kya hua?
Alya-wait guyz ket nanz also come..
At the same time nanz reach
Nanz-what happened alya.. Kyu bulaaya?
Alya- ok so now that u all hv cum..
    I and dhruv are gonna get married by next 3 weeks..
Everyone except dhruliya-WHAAT??
Dgruv - ryt gyz srry yeh sab itna jaldi hua ke..  
Before he could say anything evruone hugs him and alya and congrats them
All ths while nanz didnit even look at manik. By which he felt sad..
Nanz suddenly looks at the time and says- Guyzz..mera jane ka waqth hogaya hai i hv sum wrk..
Evry ome gets confused except navya-arya and abhi
She left at the same time manik too left...
At moorthy mansion...,
Nanz reach home.. With some files on her hand.. And she goes to her room and hides the files where no one can ever see!
At the same time she saw a package. She opened it and saw a white gown and a pair of white high heels...and a note with it
Note-So miss murthy,
Where this and come down my driver will be waiting for you..
I suck at words so sorry for that
By-your monster monkey manik...

Nanz first it's self understud that what will happen she is happy but as well as sad..
Nanz- i know what ur upto...but it is time for u to know the pain behind my smile........she feels hurt and goes gets freshened up and wore the gift
Nanz dress-

she feels hurt and goes gets freshened up and wore the giftNanz dress-

She gets ready put slight makeup..and wear a diamond long earings..
And went out of her house sat in manik's car and the driver reached the destination.. She takes a deep breath and goes out..
It was a beautiful setup she was mesmerized by seeing it it was a white sofa...and curtains around it
(the manik's confession night setup same like that)
She was walking front calling manik's name and suddenly manik calls from behind-nandini i am here
She turns around to find manik on knees..just the thng she knw ws gnna hppn..
Manik-Nandini... As i tld be4 i suck at words so am gnna put ths short...
I LOVE YOU NANDINI...I KNOW YOUR HIDDING SOME PAIN AND I WANNA SHARE THAT PAIN WITH YOU.... I love uuu....
NanZ was feeling out of the world she just made him stand and said- I love u MORE MANIK...I ALWAYS LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH saying this she hug him tight then broke the hug
Manik hold her waist tight and oull her close while her hands were around his neck.. They both lock lips..
(i am not too gud in describing kissis but remember the confession night kiss...take it like that :-P)..
They broke apart while nanz came into her senses and she pulled apart from hm wth a jerk..
Nanz- Wait..i don't love u okay this is not ryt it is just not ryt..
Manik - what is not ryt.. Nanz i love you.. Confused by her behaviour
Nanz- But i don't love u ok... I don't desserve love...u will be happy now but once i am gone u will be broken..
Manik - kya bol rahi ho?
Nanz - fine i will tell u everything and closes her eyes and takes a deep breath...i am on anti depresent pills and i am crazilly and critically addicted to it.. If i don't hv it i will start having attacks..
Manik was shocjed but gestued her to cont.
Nanz- it all started when-

  FLASH BACK
i was 16 years that time...
In nanz room... Dazzlerz everyone comes and starts having fun talks while aryaman was missing..
Harshad- yeh arya kaha reh gaya..
Nanz - pata nahi..
Soha-mee too
Abhi- zarur kisi ladki ko patarahi hogi...
At the same time some one throws a smiley ball on abhi and says- that is for making fun of me idiot...
Soha-aryaman..kaha reh gaya tha tu...?
Nanz- haan yaar..
Arya- woh nanz..tumhari chachi  ka ek rishtdaar aaya hain..dikhne mein he is hot.. Aur woh tumlogon ka neecehe  wait karraha hain..
Everyone -hmm kk.
All go down..
While a man in his 20s come and says - oh so u r nandini murthy..am madhyam.. U can call me maddy..
Arya to abhi- toh phir yaha kya karraha hein mentel hos. Mein kyu nahi jatha..
And they both giggle..
While maddy was kinda checking nanz out..and she wasn't comfortable with him..
Days pass and maddy starts to get too close with nanz but some how she escaped she didn't tell anyone about it as she doesn't want any drama...
One night nanz was alone
As all went out for sone party..
She was in her room when maddy entered..
Nanz- Maddy..what the heck r u doing in here?
Maddy-come on baby..chill na let's have some fun..
Nanz move back but maddy catches her and was about to kiss her when her chachi entered and was shocked first then furious at maddy.. While nanz run to her chachi and she hugged her
Maddy was arrested by police...
But he some how managed to do an accident of nanz by his people to take revenge and nanz was taken to the hospital and someone changed her medicines to anti depresent pills.. And nanz starts to have it then slowly she became adicted and she somehow stopped it but maddy sent some of his men in murthy mansion as servents and mixed the pills in her food and that too with high dose..
And the servents were caught some how and every thng was in control but from that time on words nanz becme super addicted ro it and strted having attacks..
FLASH BACK ENDS...

Manik was in tears as hw much she had suffered
Manik-nandu..tu itni si baath hein i will help u to overcome..
And nanz starts laughing sarcastically between her tears- Manik itni si baath nahi hain..these pills started getting absorbed by my brain..and now....tears were continuously cuming frm her eyes.. While manik was scared - nandu now...?
Nanz- NOW THE BEST PART IS..THAT I..I AM SUFFERING FROM THIRD STAGE BRAIN TUMOUR....AUR MERE BACHNE KE CHANCES SIRF EK PERCENT..HAIN.
My life is based upon that one percent..
Manik was shocked and scared to know how much she suffered..And nanz continue - manik don't worry toh kya hua i don't have a life partner i have frnz ryt u can leave mee...her words were intupted when manik kissed her a small kiss of promise..
Manik- i love u nandini...Mein tumhe theek karoonga..lekin apni aakhri saas thak tumhe pyaar karoonga..I LOVE YOU...!'
Nanz-I LOVE YOU MANIK HUMESHA
Manik -HUMESHA
And they both had dinner by feeding each other lovingly and manik droped nanz at her home and hugged her.. B4 going and closed their eyes to feel this moment and nanz went to her room freshen up and slept peacefully...

Uff... Big part..

PRECAPE,- FAB 4 TO KNOW ABOUT NANZ..MANIK TO FIND A BEST DOCTOR FOR NANDINI..
3 weeks to pass dhruliya wedding