Heck To It

It was hot. Agnes had sweat everywhere. The trees bloomed with white flowers trying to break the barrier between the seasons. Agnes was on her haunches trying to expose a drug trade.

Being a 19 year old girl with no regard for her wellbeing, she enjoyed the thrill of exposing druggies to their parents, and slipping the local newspaper tips.

But this, this was different. Aaron Ross. The boy who had forced her best friend, Cassie, into sex, was about to burn. His parents being the elite of the town hall, covered up everything Aaron did. Even in '12 when they caught their son buying marijuana from his nanny.

This time, she would make sure Aaron didn't get away with it. Instead of ruining him physically like she knew she could with her dads golf clubs, she decided to attack him by the source. His social life.

He was knees deep in a cocaine deal when she inhaled a breath, and snapped the picture. The men trading with him where abnormally tall. About 6'1 each. Not that it was abnormal. Just that everyone is this sad town was 6 under. She ignored them. They weren't her target. Now you would've thought any sane girl who was getting ready to ruin someone's life would forget to turn her sound off?

Nope. The clicking sounding louder than it normally did when she took pictures of the dead tree in her back yard. Aaron craned his neck and saw a mass of red mop trying to duck under a log.

"Agnes what the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled the words turning around. Agnes stood up, stared at him, and smiled. Agnes's eyes were the one thing she didn't hate about herself. She loved them in fact.

They were as green as the forest that surrounded them. As big as an owls. When she was younger she use to open her eyes as wide as she could just to see kids cry out of fear.

Her grin progressed to grow and she snuck her camera up, took one more picture of his shock, and ran. She was terrible at a lot of things. Breathing, cooking, cleaning, and of course organizing. Once her teacher even omitted homework on the probability that she would clean her backpack.

It didn't happen of course.

One of the few things Agnes was good at, was running. As the screams of Aaron got louder her smile grew. Her messy mop of curly brown hair looked almost majestic as she ran.

She was 5'11. Apparently too tall for her ex boyfriend Enrique. Her camera held in her hands, she imagined herself looking somewhat like Charlie Brown before he messed up kicking the foot ball.

She looked behind her. No one was there. She smiled wide and sat down in the grass. It was warm. The sun had been shinning on it.

She looked at the pictures on the camera. You couldn't see the faces of the dealers. It was like a sun glare emitted from their faces. She shrugged it off. Her camera was 5 years old. It was bound to have issues.

The cocaine in the little bag and the way of cash was apparent. That was something that didn't mess up. She stood up ready to go transfer it onto her computer at home.

And then hands had her. She barely had a moment to scream. Massive, cold hands squeezed the sides of her jaws in an attempt to shut her up. She kicked and yelled. Her camera toppled to the floor.

The one with noticeably more wrinkles than the other slammed his foot on it. Agnes screamed louder than she did when she first got grabbed.

"She won't shut up. Gas her." A calm voice said from behind both of them. Before she could look to see who it was, she  blacked out.

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME. I would like to thank PjFox for giving me the courage. Please correct my typos. Thank you.