Five

Matt POV~

"I was the only witch in the family. My last name was Donavan." She said.......wait what???

"Surprise....." She grinned sheepishly.

"Am I seriously suppose to believe that you were a Donavan?" I scoffed.

"Matt look at me." She pulled me to face her. Oh shit.......I see it now.

"I'm guessing I'm your great x10 aunt. Don't worry I'm not your grandma." She chuckled patting my back.

"Why don't we go-" I stopped her with a bone crushing hug.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're the only family I have left." I mumbled.

After that little moment she led me to her house aka the Mikaelson Mansion. I never thought I'd be here willingly.

Walking up one of the staircases I saw a painting probably done my Klaus of Aunt Amber. Yeah that's gonna have to have some getting use too.

"Your mother's a no good bitch, a shame to our family name." She snapped opening a random door.

"This is my resting place." She said leading me into a black room with only a couch, a wall filled with pictures of her and family???, and a giant table filled with candy.

"You eat candy?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It calms my nerves." She smirked motioning for me to sit down on the couch.

"This is our family. Well under the Mikaelson's pictures are the Donavan's. Starting with my parents, me and my sister Alexandria, your very great grandmother." She said pointing to a woman who looks a lot like Vicki.

"They look exactly alike." I muttered. They could've been doppelgängers.

"We had a lot of doppelgängers in our family, you're not one don't worry." She chuckled grabbing a box of sour candy.

***
Amber POV~

"Wait if our family had so many doppelgängers wouldn't Klaus have tried to use them to break the curse?" Matt asked staring at each picture.

"He was tempted yes, but no he didn't use them. Nik promised me he wouldn't touch them, kept his word." I smiled.

"Did you have any children?" He asked curiously chewing on some sour candy I gave him.

"Nope, I couldn't being a witch and a vampire doesn't work out that way sadly." I frowned looking down.

I stood up walking over the pictures and opened one of them. I dig around in there to find aha.

"This is for you. It will tell me when you are hurt, and protect you in different ways. I made this for your one of your grandfathers. It only works on the Donavan's." I said handing him a ring.

I turned back to close the picture when I remembered something. "Oh I forgot to tell you once you put it on, it's not going to come off unless you die..." I said him already wearing it.

"That's for the tip." He rolled his eyes smiling.

"Let's go watch a movie..." I said to him about to leave the room when it suddenly closed.

"Is that normal...?" He asked pulling out his gun.

"Only when someone uninvited is here." I mumbled pulling out my phone to call Elijah.

"Elijah there is someone in the mansion. Me and Matt are locked in the candy room." I said.

"I'm coming, I'll tell Niklaus to head there too." He said hanging up.

"You call this your candy room?" Matt asking with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes sitting on the couch.

"Can't who ever hear us in here?" He asked sitting down too.

"Nope this room in impenetrable, took me decades to seal this room off like this." I smiled when suddenly the door was busted opened.

"Stay behind me." Matt said pointing his gun at the two strangers.

"Love they can't see us or hear us. We are like ghost to them." I chuckled flicking my fingers at them. Making them fly into Elijah and Nik's hands. That where ready to pull their hearts out in seconds.