Chapter X: xoxo, Gossip Girl

Courtney's POV

Well, we finally made up. It turns out that i was right. Victory is mine! But i still dont get why she had to turn the whole school down on me. Its only the middle of the first term and i already had haters. Well, that all changed when we made up. Wow. Incredible.

My phone beeped during Geography, and Ms Melanio, also known as Ms Mel, glared at me, then smiled, pointed to the door, and said to just answer it. Isnt she the best teacher ever?

As i went outside, i sneaked to the bathroom. I saw Alli in there, reapplying her lipgloss. She smiled at me. Then opened her phone. She frowned.

"Hey Court, you know anyone named Gossip Girl?"

"Yeah, its a tv series" I answered, puffing up my dirty blonde curls.

"Well our school has one"

"Really? Who?"

She smirked and said: " I dunno, I'll find out for sure"

I smiled, knowin that she would. How i loved Alli.

Alli's POV

Im gossip girl. I cant believe it! So excited! Well, apperently, i am a very put togerher kind of girl. Hazza! So, now im the schools top spy, and no one knows, not even courtney, or Raina. I wonder how Carter is doing? In fact, ill find some juice ob that for this weeks paper. I have to upload on his girlfriend ( may i add the s) status. I feel bad for Courtney though. But a girls got to do what a girls got to do. I feel guilty, but its also really exciting too.

Tgere are three fine, and i do mean fine, new guys in this school. One is Jake Aldrin, The other is Anthony Tomson, and last but definitely not least, Tom Stinson. All are tanned. Jake has chocolate brown hair and Blue grey eyes. Anthony has big chocolate brown eyes an hazel hair, like a big teddy bear. And Tom has the original player look. Dirty blonde hair, and luminous green eyes. Epic much? It is quite impossible for them to look like that. Anyways, you knoq the player? Last night, at the little sleepover we had, Hayley decided that i needed a boyfriend, i flipped my hair and met her challenge. But oh no. Se had to pick Tom Stinson. I had to except, afterall, who likes to play a cheatin game of truth or dare?

I decided to change from my pale blue dress and sandals into a more comfy look. I put on black skinny jeans, black knee high boots, a white t-shirt that said right above the middle, 'what colour are my eyes?' this is my favorite shirt. Whenever guys are actinh pervy and read thus shirt, they immediately look straight into my eyes. My real eye colour is a deep chocolate liquor brown, everyone knows this, but i wear contacts, but i take them off now. My eyes cant be more brown.

Just then, the bell rang. I walked outside, puttig on my balck leather jacket. As guys went past me, they whispered colours.

"Ebony"

"Wood"

"Deep hazel"

I smiled, knowing the jealous looks from tge girls. Especially the cheerleaders. Oh how i loved teasing them.

I went inside my class, which was 12th grade calculus. I am good at it, but it doesny mean i like it. And what do you know? All three of the fine guys are there. And none of my mates are there. Crap.

They were all sitting next to each other, i sat behind the one in the middle, who was Tom. I saw Jake throw daggers at Tom, while i saw Anthony stare at me, knowingly. I immediately saw that i wasnt the only girl around them, in fact, they were all bordered by girls, each of them wanying their numbers. I rolled my eyes, typical littlw girls.

Jake whispered something to Tom, who then looked at me and then whispered to Anthony. They stopped, looked at each other, then at me.

"What?" i said. Im not the new kid.

Tom smiled. He introduced himself and his friends, who said hi and nodded. I just eyed them and greeted them. Great way to start, act like you dont care.

"And who are you?" Tom blurted out.

"Allizonia DeCarlo. Call me Alli"

"Wait," Jake exclaimes, " You mean THE Allizonia DeCarlo? Daughter of Cameron Decarlo and Jenise Amethyst?"

"That would be the one"

"Wow"

Tom glared. "Anyways, good to meet you, and by the way" he dropped a piece of paper on my desk "take this".

I narrowed my eyes and smiled, meeting his cocky gaze. Dobt tell me im not cocky, but this guy knew his game. And he knew he could play it well. Well haha, two can play at this game.

He turned around, and i slowly opened his piece of paper. I didnt want o seem too keen. I read it and smirked.

It read:

"Maple Syrup"

"Chocolate liquor"

"Honey Cinammon"

Line, hook, and sinker.

______________

Heat, my dear bros, is ON. it is yime to bring some real drama into this. Alli and Tom. Or Alli and Jake. Or Maybe even Alli and Anthony. You choice mates. This chapter is over and done with.

Oh, and for the cast, im doing a run through. Still auditioning.

Courtney: Hannah Jones

Alli: Cant decide since im changing it around

Raina: Hvent thought about it

Hayley: Brittany Kline

Erm, ill do it later.