Chapter IV: Ready or Not

Chapter IV

Yeah, tests at the beginning of the year!! No such sing men!!! Well, it is cause I have witnessed it.

Anyways, the story....

--------------------------

Courtney's POV

Poor girl. I decided to leave her in her rage zone. It didnt end well for the last girl who messed with her. She seemed angry at this girl Hannah Filone once and the girl nearly broke her neck! Hannah I mean. Alli can kill with a look. The whole basketball team is scared of her. She owns basketball, and soccer, and football, and long jump and high jump, and cross country. In fact I can't find ansport that shes NOT good at. Oh, wait, she despises baseball.

Oh great, Megan Lanine. Walking with her boyfriend Todd Spafford. Next to her her equally snobby but pretty best friend Michelle Anderson.

I saw a nerdy girl crying by her locker. She wasn't new, but she looked like it. I mean, I'm not major popular, by I am noticeable. With my looks, I am quite clear. She had huge chic glasses! Pale skin, the blackest midnight hair, the most luminous green eyes. She is so pretty! She looked inside her locker. As Megan said something that made her face scrunch up. I heard one word.

Fat.

Megan, don't be a b*tch. Wait a minute. Just as I saw Michelle smirk at the poor girl, I saw guarded were identical! Besides the huge glasses and stupid attitude, they were just the same! Twins. But who treats your own sister that way? Megan and Michelle, I'd sleep with one I open if I were you. No one messes with girls like us without me or Alli kicking their ass.

Hmmm...

-------

"Why the hell did you do that?" Raina yelled at me.

"What?? I didnt do it on purpose!" I yelled. It was P.E. And I accidentally didn't score.

I was really pissed so I told Hayley about it. Of course, Hayley told Raina, and I got another yelling fit. Uurgh, I just knew it. It's like that Arabelle Johnson. Say one thing to her and she goes blabbing it to Raina. You see, Raina is about the second or third most popular girl in school, and she has been used to getting what she wants. So technically, everyone worships her! Well, she says she prefers being treated like others, but I know she won't enjoy it if she does.

As Megan and Michelle left, with Todd on their heels. I sighed and walked to the girl at her locker. She sniffed and was about to turn around when I stopped her.

"Hey" I said warmly.

She looked petrified. " Er, hi" she stuttered nervously.

"I'm Courtney Adams"

"Eliza. Eliza Anderson"

"You are her twin? Well, if you need some cheering up to do, than come sit at our lunch table. Circle one, by the window. Catch ya later!" and skipped to my class.

Raina's POV

Go away. Please. I beg of you.

Shane wasn't leaving me alone. Couldn't he see that I was with Micale now? Stop following me around! And how did you get my number after I threw my old phone at te wall put of anger at the breakup? He was about to talk to my fist. This is me being pissed. I need Alli to beat him up for me. I would do it myself but I don't want to see his face. Plus, I need a top spy. And Alli is my number one girl. And plus, I need to study with Courtney. Oh sh*t. I am supposed to be pissed at her. She's pissed at me so I'll just go with the flow you know? Act the way people expect me to. God I'm tired...