Encountering papyrus.

"Sans?" I called out, no answer. Where could he have gotten off to in a time frame of five seconds?

Flowey tightened his vines around me, to get my attention; "(Y/N)! Look!" And I did, looking directly in front of me. I saw sans... And papyrus? Wow. Black armour, red cake like gloves and his face had Multiple cracks. I sorta feel sorry for him...

"SANS! Is that what I think it is?" Papyrus growled; his voice was rather scratchy. It scared me.
"No. That's a dog." Sans chuckled. "BEHIND THE DOG YOU IDIOT!" Papyrus yelled, and I winced. The voice was toooooooo loud-

I chuckled to get their attention; "oh! Hey kid!" sans smirked, digging his hands into his pockets. Papyrus glared down at him, and snarled. "Heh. Sorry chief." Sans laughed slighly. Theeen the two started arguing, Flowey looked at me with confusion "wow. What freaks." He said, without a second glance. "You're telling me!" I laughed.

Once I stopped laughing, I saw the two staring at me. I could feel the sweat trickle down my forehead. "S-Sorry!" I stuttered, looking down. "Hey, kid, don't worry 'bout it." Sans approached me, and I flinched back upon reflex. "SANS! LEAVE THR HUMAN ALONE! THIS IS WORK! IT. HAS. TO. BE.  DONE!" Papyrus yelled at his older brother. "Heh, chief, I seem to rattle your bones don't i?" Sans winked at his brother. "AGH! NO! GO AWAY!"

"You go away, bro!"

I felt awkward, being strung up like a marionette, confused to why I'm still here and alive. The monsters so far have all wanted to kill me (besides from flowey) so I had to take a true genocide. With no choice, I'm literally a puppet with their strings up.

Whilst i was lost up in my thoughts, Floweys vines were protecting me from... Red bones? Papyrus flung them at me at full pelt, with sans trying to stop him; trying being the key word.

Why was sans protecting me?

"Kid. Back up." Was all he said, his tone hoarse and rusty. I was jus wondering what was going in."(Y/N)! Back. Up!" He yelled, and I stumbled back in surprise. "That's better."

Sans raised his right arm, forming a blaster behind him. I've seen them before, but... This one was red. I quirked a brow, staring as sans fired the red blaster at his brother.

"Heh, give up yet?"

Next thing I saw was papyrus on the floor. "N-Not yet... Brother." He hissed. I had to stop this. "STOP IT! YOU ARE BROTHERS FOR GOODNESS SAK-" phwack! A bone want straight into my chest.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry!" Sans picked me up and held me around the waist, while papyrus was collapsed on the floor. "I didn't see you there!" He said quickly and apologetically. I just nodded, the blow to my chest knocked the air from my lungs.

"so... Heh, betcha wondering what's up between me and my bro, huh?" Sans clattered his teeth together awkwardly. Again, I nodded.

"Well, ever since we were kids, accompanied by our dad, Gaster, we were taught to be evil and hurt anyone who got in our way, which also meant hurting each other, which lead to us hating each other and the constant fighting now."

I wasn't confused, I understood this. But this... Was different.

Guess I gotta go along with this as become strong huh....

--
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait, I've had MAJOR writers block with all my books and can't think of anything. I am truly sorry to all of you who read this book and have wanted me to update for so long! So again, I'm sorry for the wait... Will you forgive me? :3

Also, I'll allow you to request a chapter idea, and if possible, a little summary too? I'll see what my brain can bubble up from it.

See you, my lovely sinners :)