Chapter 1 - Nostalgia

I suddenly felt a wave of nostalgia. I looked around my surroundings. Of course he wouldn't be here, I thought to myself. It had been 10 years since that day. The day when Nagisa Shiota had disappeared. The day I felt hopeless for the first time. Ever since that day, no-one has had any form of contact with him. I didn't know what to call him any more. Nagisa Shiota is no more. I now work with Karasuma-sensei, to find his whereabouts. Karasuma-sensei agreed to help me with finding him because he said that he would be a wonderful assassin. It's been 8 years, since I had joined Karasuma-sensei and his line of work. And it had been 8 years since I started looking for him.

As I walked into Karasuma-sensei's office, he jumped up and grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me over towards the whiteboard. This whiteboard is full of leads to him. All were false, though. "We finally found an actual lead!" He said so enthusiastically. I haven't seen him this happy ever since he married Bitch-sensei (Irina Jelavic). I know. We all went "What the fuck?!" too. Anyway's, he shoved a photograph into my face. "What the fuck, sensei?" I growled as I took the photograph and examined it carefully. Then I just stared at the photo.  *I'm so sorry for the quality of the photo*

  *I'm so sorry for the quality of the photo*

That was definitely him. I would recognise that blue hair anywhere. "This photo was sent to us by a newcomer here." Karasuma-sensei said. "What... happened to the newbie?" I ask, scared of what the answer will be. He just looked at the ground and said, "He never came back..." A shiver went down my spine. Fuck. He's become... a... monster!!!

 "Karma! He is apparently going to the VIP party tonight. There, catch him, and bring him back for interrogation! You hear me?!" I just simply nodded. I was going to find him. Finally. I can finally meet him again.  But, I was scared of what he might be now. It HAS been 10 years since I saw him. That entire day, we spent planning on how to approach him, how to disguise myself, every single detail. Then, the time had come. I was prepared. To face him once more.