DUSK TILL DAWN.

DUSK TILL DAWN.
(          INTRODUCTION          )
BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE
ALONE. I'LL BE WITH YOU
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN.

IN WHICH BRISA UTONIUM AND PETER PARKER FINALLY GET ENGAGED AFTER YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP AND DATING

AND PETER PARKER FINALLY
GET ENGAGED AFTER YEARS
OF FRIENDSHIP AND DATING.
&&.
IN WHICH BRISA UTONIUM
AND PETER PARKER TRY TO MAKE
THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
THROUGH PARKER INDUSTRIES. 

               THE ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN BRISA UTONIUM AND PETER PARKER TOOK THE WHOLE WORLD BY STORM

THE ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN BRISA UTONIUM AND PETER PARKER TOOK THE WHOLE WORLD BY STORM. Every single person across the globe was talking about the new couple and what the engagement truly meant. Many speculated that it was simply a facade for the two to financially gain from.

After all, Brisa was a member of the board as COO within Utonium Industries— one of the largest corporations in quantum mechanics and micro-nuclear fusion —and Peter was the founder and CEO of Parker Industries— one of the largest corporations in technological advances and humanitarian aid. Both companies were doing quite well on their own as they racked in billions over the years but if they were to combine forces their profits would skyrocket which is one of the many reasons why people believed their relationship was faked for a quick money grab. However, that was far from the truth.

No one truly knew the history behind Brisa Utonium and Peter Parker. The only ounce of truth the media was able to unveil about the new lovebirds was that they attended Empire State University together where Peter studied biochemistry along with biophysics and Brisa studied business along with quantum mechanics and that they use to work together at the Daily Bulge where was a Peter photographer and Brisa was a business partner who donated money to the newspaper through her family's company, Utonium Industries. Bits and pieces of their history, including a few pictures of Brisa and Peter as teenagers on Myspace, were discovered by the media but the full story behind their relations remained a mystery to the outside world for various reasons. One being to protect their secret identities.