He walked over to the kitchen for a much-needed beer and left his sister and brother-in-law to their bonding moment. He laughed just imagining the police escort he got in order to make sure he didn't miss the birth of his son. The cry of his nephew sent him running back into the room not even 10 minutes later. The look of surprise on everyone's face made him stop in his tracks. "What is it? Is my nephew alright?" He asked worried, a number of scenarios flashing in his mind.

"The baby is healthy, there is just a crucial part missing," David said, his voice still reflecting shock as he looked up at Jason. He walked over to the baby slowly. They would empower and help the baby in whatever he needed. If it were a missing limb, they would all be that limb for him. His heart constricted for his nephew.

Heather looked up at him and Jason tried his best to convey support in his look. When she smiled, a big goofy smile, he froze. In that same moment, David raised the baby letting the blanket flop open revealing the baby's parts. Except David was right, it was missing a very important crucial part, if he were to be his nephew. The little pink bundle before him was not a boy but a screaming, wiggling baby girl.

He let out a bark of laughter that released all the tension in the air as everyone laughed along. "What the, I thought your doctor said it was a boy?"

Heather shrugged, "Well apparently he was wrong." David handed her the baby who immediately looked for food. "Hungry little thing aren't you. Oh my God, Angel is going to be so happy it's a girl."

As they packed mommy and the new baby girl for the hospital; Jason told David he would wait for Angel to arrive from school then meet them there. He called Percy who was going to take the next flight out of Texas. He then started to Dial Diana and froze. She should be done with her test by now, but he was still mad she had been with some jerk. He spent the rest of his time cleaning up and having that poor ruined couch disposed of.

When Angel arrived she was ecstatic about the baby being a girl. "Oh my goodness, I have a little sister." She said jumping around like the little teenager she was. "Oh no, Uncle Jason all the clothes and baby things are blue." They both frowned.

"I tell you what munchkin, let's go shopping for what she needs at the moment." We picked up the bag Heather prepared for her time in the hospital and went through it to see what the baby would need. Then proceeded to go shop for the same things but in pink. He would have everything stored later and replaced with things for a girl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Diana was so happy after her test was complete. She was fairly sure she passed. Damn that Alejandro, for making her brain go to other places while she should have been thinking only of the test. Yeah right, Jason was jealous. Alejandro always has a knack for seeing what he wants and not what is. "Then why the hell do you keep thinking about it Diana, snap out of it."

She went back home to clean up the mess from last night. Halfway through making her living room livable again her phone rang. "Please tell me you haven't seen the baby yet? I need you to take her a bunch of flowers and balloons from me. Oh my goodness, can you believe it, a girl." Then there was screaming in her ear. It took Diana a few seconds to let all the words sink in.

"Holy crap, she had the baby" Then she too joined in the screaming as she jumped up and down. To her horror, her bird started to scream "holy crap, holy crap." Rolling her eyes at the bird she turned her attention back to Percy. "When did she have the baby?" She went on to explain as Diana felt anger. Damn Jason for not telling her.

She immediately made the calls for what Percy wanted to be delivered and high tailed it to the hospital with her gift. She smiled and picked up the yellow bear. Diana always gave neutral colors for baby showers. Until the little critter came out, anything could happen in the cooking process. A smile stretched her lips on the way to the hospital.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When she arrived Jason and Angel weren't there yet. She felt at least a small sense of accomplishment to know she knew the babies name before he did. "Well, that sure was a heck of a way to enter the world little Grace." She cooed to the baby then looked at the happy couple. "So now you have an Angel and a Grace. Does this mean your baby boy will now be named Jesus when he decides to come." They laughed.

"Nope, it will still be Able like my father. She is Grace after Heather's mother." David explained sounding so proud of the new member of the family.

"Hmm," I say tapping the babies little nose. "Able is still a biblical name." It was then that they heard Angel's voice calling for her dad. Diana looked up just as they entered and Jason glared at her the same time she glared at him. "What the, I know why I'm mad at him. Why did he look at me like that?" She thought to herself.

"Thanks for telling me, "she mutter loud enough for him to hear.

"Well, I figured, if your pretty boy was more important than your test. He would probably be more important than your friend." Diana's' jaw dropped as she looked at him. How dare he assume anything about her? Ignoring him she turned and handed the baby back to its mother then moved away after heather squeezed her hand.

"Seeing as you will most likely be here with your family. I will go check on the clinic before going home." She excused herself and left. Heather voice was heard as she rips into Jason, but Diana didn't really care what happened. The nerve of that man.

Doing as she stated Diana checked on the animals. There really wasn't much going on since they had the day off, but you never know. Once everything was checked Diana went to lock up. The roar of a motorcycle made her stomach dropped. The last thing needed at that moment was a confrontation.

When she turned to leave quietly, there he was looking strange again. "I needed to come get some clothes. David is staying with Heather and the baby tonight. I'm sleeping over since Angel has school tomorrow."

She shrugged "good for you." Trying desperately to make it to the car failed. The sound of the footsteps was followed by the arm that swung her around.

"I'm sorry ok." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't know why I didn't call you." He still had a hold of her arm. Diana was counting the seconds. "Are we ok?" She was just about to say yes, but then he cupped her chin and ran his thumb over the bottom lip. That jolted her enough to push out of his hold.

"Yeah, we're ok" She practically ran to the car. "Oh shit, oh shit" was all repeating in her head.

...............................................................................................................................................