(chapter 13)

When I went upstairs to my room I showered and there was ethan waiting for me AHHH!!GET OUT ETHAN.no.GET OUT OR I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN.I yelled.ok ok and he walked out I quickly dried up and put on my clothes before he tried to do anything else.when I went downstairs I yelled WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN MY BATHROOM WORSE OF ALL IN MY ROOM.well why are you DATING MY BESTFRIEND.wait a minute your jelous you like me haha my stepbrother likes me.no its just that you've ruind my life why do you need to ruin his.mhmm.YEA.well let's clean up my dad and your mom get here tomorrow. OK ok.I broom you mop ok.go get the broom ethan you little boy witch. Shutup.ok ok I said mocking him then he smacked me on the fore head and started to run. Oh I'm gonna get you you little witch bitch I yelled.then I caught him because he started getting tired.and then I st ontop of him and slapped him in the forehead.and walked away while I was walking away go get the broom he finally decided to stand up and go get the broom then I put on music to clean up.then he started to broom and put the dust and dirt outside then I started to mop and the next we knew we were listening to how to love by Lil Wayne.then we started dancing and laughing.then I cleaned the couches the next thing you know it there was a knock on the door.it was Emma.what re you doing here Emma. Well I wanted to take you out to a party.a josh's party.um OK let's go bye Ethan I'm going out to a party.WHATEVER WHORE he shouted.
What's up with him Emma asked.oh nothing he's just jelous that I'm going out with Andy anyway my dad and y stepmom get here tomorrow at 3:30pm so who's this josh guy.oh he's a guy a popular guy she started giggling.what. let's go you'll see. when we Arrived there was loud music,it was a mansion and there was like 50 people at least.theres not alot of people here Emma. Yea he didn't want alot of people.HEY JOSH Emma yelled.he ran and said hey em.who's this.oh this is my bestfriend Natalie.hey Natalie I'm josh he shakes my hand he wasn't that ugly.so hey Natalie and Emma wanna get in and drink and dance he chuckled nervously that was weird.

josh's POV:I need to ask her to dance I'm gonna go ask em if Natalie has a boyfriend.hey Emma do you know if she has a boyfriend.who Natalie.yea.she has a boyfriend Andy is her boyfriend.wait josh do you like her ha you do don't you.shutup Emma.should I just ask her to dance.I guess josh if you want to.I walked over to her hey Natalie wanna go dance sure I guess let's dance ride. OK I guess

Natalie's POV:he spinned me,lifted me up,carried me while spinning then I put my leg around his waist and my other leg in the air.and then we stopped and took a break.josh you do know I have a boyfriend right.he looked down at the floor and said yeah.I know you like me but I do have a boyfriend so instead let's be friends OK.yeah that can work also he did a fake smile and I smiled back.