Steven Universe

This is a fun little cartoon that follows a group called The Crystal Gems and a boy named Steven Universe. He is trying to fill the hole his mother Rose Quartz left when she vanished. So Steven tries to help out his new friend Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. (Yes there named after gems in real life)
With the help of Steven The Crystal Gems try to save the world from the evil home world. They want to make earth a waste land by sucking all the natural ore out of the earth to make new gems. Also there tons of catchy song. (See top for super popular one) I recommend it to anyone who wants a good story line, can live with being confused for an episode or two. And wants to see some action and really good character development. In the song Garnet is the reddish pinkish one that does the singing. Who she is fighting is a home world gam named Jasper. Steven was the teenage boy with a black eye. Pearl was the tall blue one that said. " Ok ship turn us around." Last two, Peridot was the greenish one that faceplates the escape pod. Amethyst was the purple one that has Peridot tied up.

A/N
So who's your favorite from first glance. If you wanted more you can get read about it online or even watch episodes on YouTube.
Did you enjoy my first fandom