You Are My Sunshine- (Chp. 2)

Ridge's POV

 I was about to speak but was interrupted by a scream. Not just any scream, but Zoey's scream. Rythian immediately jumped from his seat to see what was wrong. Zoey's mouth was hung open and she was pointing at something, she was pointing at... me? Rythian tried to get her attention by tapping on her shoulder, but he remembered she didn't know he was there. Rythian sits back down and cries.

 "Umm.... Hey Zoey," I say.

 "You just appeared right in fron of me and what are you doing here?" she asks.

 "I'm kind of a god, so that explains the invisibility, but I'm here being I was checking to see how everyone was doing and then well...." I look at Rythian as I'm saying this.

 "Why do you keep looking at that chair?" Zoey asks.

 "Umm, well, Rythian is sitting there," Zoey looks at me confused. "I can see ghosts, so I was just talking to Rythian," I say.

 "Really? Rythian is sitting right there?" Zoey asks excitedly. I nod.

 "Rythian, is there anything you want me to tell Zoey for you?" I ask him.

Rythian's POV

"Rythian, is there anything you want me to tell Zoey for you?" Ridge asks me. I look up and see Zoey staring at me. Can she see me? My heart begins to race. I stand up and see Zoey still looking where I was sitting. She can't see me. Tears race down my face again. There is still no hope for me. "Rythian?" Ridge asks again.

 "Tell her I love her," I whisper.

Zoey's POV (Yay me!)

 Rythian kept his promise. He will stay beside me. He has been in the same room as me and I didn't even know it.

 "Rythian?" Ridge asks the empty space in front of me.

 "He says he loves you," Ridge says. Tears stream down my face. Typical Rythian, knowing exactly what to say.

 "I love you too Rythian," I whisper. I can imagine Rythian standing infront of me. I wonder if he's crying, I've seen him cry once before, and that is when he died... We all stand in silence. Then I hear singing. Rythian's singing...

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies ae grey. You never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.

 The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping. I dreamt I held you in my arms. When, I awoke, dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head, and I cried.

 You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You never, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.

 I'll always love you, and make you happy. If you will only say the same. But if you leave me to love another, You'll regret it all one day.

 You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You never, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away..." Rythian sang.

 My cheeks were stained with tears as I stood listening to Rythian. I missed his voice.

 Rythian's POV

 I stared at Zoey's face as I sang. I know she couldn't hear me but I needed to sing that song.

 "I heard you singing Rythian," Zoey whispered...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay but still sick. ;( I hate being sick. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Btw I had this idea. What if I created a book that had different songs that would go well with Zoethian? Not like a song-fic but just the names and lyrics of good songs? Tell me what you guys think! Luv you guys!!!! Byeeee

-KenzMe3 <3