Chapter 17

Fixed
4/26/16

~At z plane~

Your POV

I was looking at the sky by the window as Jen was sleeping next to me on Eren's shoulder while he sighed,"I still can't believe these kids don't care about anything..",I shivered slightly as I remembered what happened this morning

~Flashback to z morning~
(these >>' << is when you're thinking)

I was talking with Hanji as we waited our flight,then Dai came over us,"(Y/n) I invited the two sick lover friends of yours so you wouldn't be alone"

'Sick lover friends?'

When I looked behined her I saw Jen and Eren walking towards me as I stood up and hugged both,"I'm glad you guys can come!",Jen nodded while showing me her phone as I looked at it and saw my song having a lot of views than the lost singer

'Hah take that!!'

"We really liked the mix up in the song,it was pretty cool!","Well its all thanks to Mei"

Speaking of Mei,"Hey Dai?",she hummed in response,"Where's Mei anyways?Wasn't she comming?", she looked to the side eyeing Ciel as he eyeded her as well,"S-She left earlier than us..","Why?",they both just shrugged and continued talking with Hanji.

'Come to think of it..I haven't seen Levi either and his house was all dark.I'm not a stalker he just lives 3 houses away from mine'

'And now that I think of it,they are siblings,so does that means he left with her?'

My thoughts were cutted off as we heard on the mic that our plane was leaving.So we all rushed to it only to see a horde of people on our way.

'We're going to miss our flight, GREAT!'

Dai cursed under her breath as Ciel took his gun out and shot a safety bullet scaring the people,"Alright our road is clear",we all just stared in shock as we continued walking only to be stopped by 2 officers,"Were you the brat who shot just now?!"

'U-Uh oh..'

"Yeah it was me.","You will go under custody for having an illegal weapon on an airport!"

We all looked at each other scared as Ciel crossed his arms,"Don't YOU guys shoot as well?","Y-Yes but that's becau-","Because your officers?Is that it?"

"Damn this kid has a sassy tone.." I heard Eren mumble to me as I nodded

"You're nothing but pawns to the governor,he dosen't cares if you die",we were all just shocked,even the officers,as he just smirked grabbing Dai's hand and walking forward while saying,"So suck it up and get a real job!"

'He may be a pain in the ass but DAMN HE'S BADASS'

~Flashback ends~

Yep that was our little journey this morning.I chuckled to myself as darkness consumed me.