Chapter One: New Home

Your POV
Today is the day I move into my new house! I'm so excited! I used to live in an apartment that wasn't even big enough for me. So when I started Youtube, (Yes you are a YouTuber) I saved the money that you got from doing it and bought a nice house in the suburbs.

When I first got to my new house, I went inside to see what an amazing house this really is! I mean, sure I saw it in person when I was house hunting but, it's even better walking in and knowing this house is mine. After walking around the house I went to get the boxes from the moving van.

I was getting my things from the van when a man with black hair, black eyes, tan skin, and... no shirt was walking towards me. I pretended like I didn't see him and continued the get the boxes from the truck. I grabbed one too many boxes and couldn't see in front of me. I started to walk to my house, when the boxes got lighter. I looked up and saw the same guy I saw earlier. "Hi, I'm Aaron." He said holding his free hand for me to shake. "Y,N." I said shaking his hand with my free hand. "So I guess your the new neighbor, huh?" Aaron asked as we walked into my house. "Yeah, I guess so." I said cheerfully as I set the boxes down in the soon to be living room.

Aaron and I made small talk as he helped me unpack my things. "So, Y,N," Aaron said. "What do you do for a living?" "Oh, I'm a YouTuber!" I told Aaron trying not to sound like a lunatic. "Really? What's that like?" Aaron asked me. "Well, I love it 100%! I get to stay home and play games for a living!" I said to Aaron. "You don't get swarmed by fans in public?" He said in disbelief. "I do get eyeballed a lot but not swarmed." I responded and turned around. I started walking to the living room, when I tripped over something. I was falling when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I was inches away from Aaron's face. "You okay?" Aaron asked me with a frightened tone. "Y-yeah, I think so." I assured Aaron as he helped me up never breaking eye contact. We held on to each other for a few minutes before we both leaned into each other and our lips collided. When we broke apart, we both had a slight blush across our faces. "So does this mean..." Aaron started. "I'd like that." I said and rested my head on his chest. Aaron wrapped his arms around me and swayed from side to side.