2. Mine

Frisk and Chara were snuggling on Frisks bed,"Hey Chara remember our first kiss?" Frisk asked"Yeah, it was quite the adventure"
Chara said resting their head on frisks shoulder

(Flash back... Pfft a year ago maybe?")

Frisk roamed the school halls to meet Chara at their looker "Hey frisk!" A voice yelled, Frisk turned around to see their friend.
"Oh, hey Richard what's up?" They said smiling at him"Hey... Uh Frisk can I t-tell you something?" "I've been meaning to for a long time", Richard said a faint blush forming on his cheek, Richard sighed " I really uh... I just really like you" he said quickly turning away from them blushing.

The words echoed through Chara's ears as they looked at the pair, "Big mistake" they said quietly to their self, with a sigh Chara began to make their way to the figures in front of them.

"Um, Richard... I-I uh, I don-" they were quickly cut off to hear Richard hush them, "It's okay, no need to say that you like me back..." He said softly cupping their cheek "...I already know how mu-" Frisk looked in shock as they saw him fall to the floor quickly. "Hey, eight words 'You.Better.Fuck.Off.Because.Frisk.Is.Mine" Frisk quickly turned to see the owner of the voice. As their eyes layer upon their 'sibling(?)' They were quickly swooped into their embrace. "W-what do you mean?" Richard managed to sputter out Chara smiled "I mean fuck off, this person over here is mine and only mine" They said holding frisk tighter. Frisk started to blush at Chara's statement "Ye-yeah right! But if that's what you think then prove it!" Richard said with a smug grin. Chara thought for a moment before kissing frisk softly.

"C-Chara..." Frisk said quietly not sure what to do, "S-shut up" they whispered back before turning to see a angry Richard staring at the pair "Hey frisk, go to your locker while I deal with this fucker" Chara said letting go of Frisk.
As soon as frisk left Chara walked. Over to Richard "Hey, so now that I made my point, you better stay the fuck away from frisk" they said squeezing his shoulder before walking off...

(End of flash back)

"Hey Chara, remember how you said if anyone was bothering to tell you?"

Chara looked at Frisk
"Yeah"

"Well there's this guy who is kinda bullying me"

"..."

"Chara?"

"What's his name? I'll deal with him"
_________________________________________________
A/N
Well there's your second chapter! Hope you liked, I'll try and update every 4-6 days. If you have a request please tell me and I'll add it sooner or later!

Comment if you see a mistake which I'm pretty sure there are.

BYE