Prolauge

"Sparrowfur! Come quick!" yelled a huge blue tom. "What is it, Rainclaw?" asked Sparrowfur. "It's... Goldenstrike. She's kitting!" gasped Rainclaw. "So soon?" asked Sparrowfur, while quickly gathering the herbs she needed. "Yes..." replied Rainclaw, his eyes dark with worry. Sparrowfur sensed it and calmly said " Don't worry. She isn't the first to go through this and she won't be the last." while moving towards the nursery. Rainclaw just nodded.

Inside the nursery, there was only Goldenstrike, and Rainclaw's sister, Petalnose. As Sparrowfur walked inside she heard Runningkit ask her mother, Snowtail if Goldenstrike was going to be ok. Her brother, Thrushkit, exclaimed "We won't be the smallest anymore!" Sparrowfur smiled. Runningkit would make a good medicine cat..suddenly she heard a hiss of pain as Goldenstrike's first kit started to arrive. "Here." Sparrowfur said, giving her a stick to bite. Sparrowfur helped her push using her paws. "Keep pushing. Good...good.." "She'll be fine, right?" asked Petalnose. "Don't worry, I'm not going to Starclan yet." hissed Goldenstrike. Sparrowfur laughed as Rainclaw put his head closer to Goldenstrike and licked her ears. "Fox-dung!" hissed Goldenfur before shuddering. "The first one is here." Sparrowfur hadn't even finished when a Grey tom tumbled out. "Petalnose...lick." Sparrowfur said. Petalnose quickly started licking the little kit, and suddenly it started mewling. Goldenstrike shuddered once more and a tortoiseshell fell down. Rainclaw quickly started licking it, and before long it started mewling too. "Is that it?" asked Rainclaw. "I..think so.." Sparrowfur replied uncertainly. As soon as Rainclaw started to push the kits toward their mother, Goldenstrike cried out and crushed the stick. "Huh?" asked Petalnose. Sparrowfur, without a word, started licking it as Goldenstrike lay there, gasping. As all the kits lay there, suckling, and Rainclaw slept next to Goldwnstrike, who was also asleep,Petalnose walked out. Just as Sparrowfur was about to leave, she thought she saw her mentor sitting next to them. Wait...that IS him..."Nightfur? Is that you?" she asked him. "Three shall arrive, the children of Golden Rain. They will be the answer to the shadow that looms...Good bye, my apprentice.." and with that, Nightfur disappeared. "Wait! What do you mean Shadow that looms?" Come back!" "Hey uhh..Sparrowfur..can I bring my kits inside now?" asked Snowtail. "Huh? Oh sure..." replied Sparrowfur. She looked at the three kits one last time before leaving for her den. As she left she heard Snowtail telling her kits to be quiet. "Shadow that looms... I sure hope everything will be fine..." Sparrowfur muttered to herself.

Well, hope you guys like it. Comment! I'll work on it later today, since starting tommarow I have school again..:(
Well, cya!