Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Gibbs stood there glaring at Ziva and McGee; he wanted that case file so he could find out what the hell was going on. He also wanted to find out DiNozzo was wrapped up in this, and if his senior field agent's life was in danger.

Tony turned away and stared out of the room window. He knew it wouldn't be long before Gibbs started asking him again. Until they had the case file, Tony couldn't say anything about what had happened. He wished that they had never been dragged here, that he hadn't. This was a time and place that he wanted to forget and did a damn good job of doing, of pretending to do anyway. Those lonely nights that found him back at NCIS working was the nights he woke up in a cold sweat, his heart pounding and checking to make sure he was alone.

Gibbs turned to start again on Tony, but the look on the younger man's face stopped him cold. It was a combination of things, but he had never seen this particular look on his face before. Something that had happened here, something dreadful and Tony had been neck deep in it.

"Tony do I need to send you home?" Gibbs asked his voice low, no trace of the earlier anger.

Tony swung round to look at him, his eyes wide and frightened. He was annoyed at himself for letting his fear show. But, Gibbs could always tell these things even if you hid everything, there was no secret he wouldn't find. Tony prayed that this time he wouldn't but deep down he knew that it was hopeless, and it would all be laid out for everyone to see.

"No, you don't need to send me away." Tony paused for a moment, "I think it would be best if I stayed. I know the case and can answer any questions you have. Once, you have the file." His voice was subdued; he could feel their eyes on his back, as once again he turned away.

"Ziva, McGee go to your room it's late, and we have a long day tomorrow." Gibbs said, but his eyes never strayed away from Tony.

"Night Boss, Tony." McGee said as he dragged Ziva out of the door.

"So, Ziva feels safer sharing a room with McGee and not me." Tony plastered a smile on his face as he turned back around. "Or, is it that both of them were afraid to share a room with you."

"Knock off the act DiNozzo. What the hell is going on with you?" Gibbs walked forward and was nose to nose with Tony, staring deep into his eyes.

Tony looked down at the ground. "As I said, when you see the file I'll tell you what you need to know. I'm going to get ready to sleep." He walked around Gibbs and grabbed his bag heading straight for the bathroom.

"DiNozzo." Gibbs sighed feeling lost. He hated that feeling especially when it came to one of his team and more importantly Tony. They had been through so much together, and he was starting to get the feeling that whatever he found out wasn't something he was going to want to know.

XXXXX

Nathan Marks lay naked on his bed staring into the darkness of his room. He preferred it like this knowing that nothing could see him or what he was doing. Tony had grown into a handsome man. He was always good-looking, but now he had the maturity to go with it.

Slowly he sucked on a couple of his fingers making sure they were nice and wet. He moved those digits to one of his nipples and tugged on it. Closing his eyes and conjuring up Tony in his mind, just the way he had seen him all those years ago after the case. He was battered and bruised, could barely move, but his eyes were shining with anger, there was a defiance in them. Marks knew that Tony would overcome what had happened or what almost happened. He would become stronger for it.

Marks never knew exactly what had happened, some of it had never made it into the case file and the only one left who knew was Tony himself and he wasn't talking, to anyone. He had his own thoughts on what did happen, his own fantasies. Over the years, he had played them out so often in his mind that they had started to feel real to him. That he had touched Tony's body, he had comforted the other man, and of course they had sex.

He pinched his nipple a little harder and sighed. His free hand roamed over the rest of his body until it reached his throbbing erection. Taking hold of it in a firm grip he slowly began to pump, usually he liked to do this slowly but not tonight after being so close to the man of his dreams. The one he loved. His wife had left him long ago after Marks screamed out Tony's name one too many times as they made love. It didn't matter to him, it just meant he would be available if he ever got the chance and maybe he did now. With that thought in his mind pumped faster. His body arching, as his climax rushed through his body like a tidal wave and finally flowed out of him.

"TONY!" Marks screamed as he came all over himself. Reaching down he rubbed it into his skin. Thrilled at the notion that one day it wouldn't be his come.

XXXXX

Gibbs shot up in bed reaching for his gun automatically as he heard screaming. Suddenly, realising where he was he turned to look at Tony who was thrashing around in his bad in the middle of what seemed a horrific nightmare.

TBC