Chapter 1~ ^•^

"Gahh! S-Stop! This f-feels weird." Mark cried out, gripping onto Giddieon's shoulder. Giddieon grunted. "Calm down, It's close." Mark nodded, squeezing his eyes shut. "I-it hurts." "Hush." Giddieon replied, finally yanking out the splinter out of  Mark's hand. Mark yelped. "Giddieon! That hurt!" "I'm sorry..." Giddieon said bluntly. Mark looked at Giddieon with his bright purple eyes and glared at him. Giddieon stared at him. "Don't look at me like that." He said in his thick Scottish accent. Mark rolled his adorable eyes and sighed running a hand down his face. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled and hugged Giddieon, his head pushed up against Giddieon's stomach, and his tiny arms wrapped around Giddieon's hips. Giddieon smiled slightly. "It's okay."
     Mark huffed and frowned, "That's it?" "What else do you expect?" Giddieon raised an eyebrow. "Nothing..." Mark casually poked poor Giddieon then walked away. Sighing, Giddieon walked over to the fridge then opened it. He smirked as an idea popped into his head. "Mark." Giddieon hummed and pulled out some whipped cream. Mark poked his head through the archway and frowned. "Not again." He huffed. Giddieon walked towards Mark and wrapped his arms around Mark's shoulders. "It's no fun without you." He said in a husky voice. Mark sighed and smiled softly. "What's the worse that can happen?" "Only this.." Giddieon pushed Mark against a wall, only to immediately raise up Mark's shirt. "S-Stop! I-It's cold in here!" "But I'm not done with you, yet, my love." Giddieon purred into Mark's ear. As soon as those words were said, Mark lowered his head, glowing a bright shade of red. "That's what I thought." Giddieon chuckled quietly, pressing his warm lips against Mark's soft ones. Mark gasped and tried shoving Giddieon away, only to have his wrists pinned above his head. Giddieon chuckled. "Still feisty." He whispered. Mark struggled against Giddieon. "Please..." He whimpered. Giddieon smirked, lifting Mark up and wrapped Mark's legs around him, kissing his neck. "I love you..." Giddieon purred, his hot breathe hitting Mark's skin causing him to shiver. Mark moaned softly, nodding his head as a response. "You're such an uke, love." Giddieon teased as he sprayed whipped cream on Mark's neck. "S-Stop." Mark tensed up. Giddieon dragged his tongue up Mark's neck stopping occasionally to suck. "Giddieon pl- ahhh!~" Mark moaned as Giddieon hit his soft spot. Giddieon smirked, "That's it love...Keep making those noises..." He mumbled brushing his lips against Mark's cheek. Mark had a tint of pink rise up from his neck."Please Giddieon..." Mark whispered. "Please what?...You can't just say that and expect me to know what you want..." Mark whimpered. "Please...I need you..." Giddieon smiled. "Your wish is my command." He then began to slowly teasingly rub Mark's growing erection, which made Mark whimper. " Smettere di prendere in giro ..." Mark pleaded "Je taquine toujours mon amour "  Replied Giddieon. He then undid Mark's pants, pulling them down along with his.... "Markimoo.... You're not wearing any boxers.... You were expecting this, weren't you?" A smirk re-grew on Giddieon's face. "N-No!" Mark yelled in defense. "Sure, love."
    Giddieon pushed Mark onto the ground, soon spraying the whipped cream onto Mark's lower section. Not long after, Giddieon removed his own clothing along with the rest of Mark's. "Do you know how tasty you look right now?" Giddieon purred, spraying more whipped cream onto Mark's chest.

(A/N: We died laughing. You're lucky we didn't keep "Tatas" in the story. <3 Makoto.)

" prega di ... Continua ad andare ..." Mark whispered. Giddieon dragged his tongue up Mark's chest and rubbed his thumb over Mark's right nipple. "Vous êtes mon seul et unique , et je chérirai mon temps avec vous ...." Giddieon said as he brought himself near Mark's crotch. He licked his lips and smiled looking up into Mark's beautiful eyes. "May I?" He asked. Mark nodded his head and cutely bitting his lower lip. As soon as Giddieon got the signal, he lowered his head, engulfed his lover's member into his mouth, immediately down. Mark cried out, whilst clawing the ground, "T-That hurts, Mi amour!" Giddieon looked up, glaring at Mark, biting rougher than before. Mark thrusted upwards, forcing his cock deeper into Giddieon's mouth. Giddieon let a small growl escape his lips as he bobed his head in a horizontal angle. "S-Stop! I feel close.." Mark moaned. With a slight tilt of his head, Giddieon removed his mouth from around Mark's member. "Already? You need to build more stamina." "I-It's because of your stupid t-training!" "Weak." Mark frowned, "J-Just do me already." "Yes, sir." Giddieon chuckled as he backed away from Mark. "On one condition." He tapped his chin. "T-That is?.." Mark sat atop his knees and stared innocently at Giddieon. "Touch yourself." Mark's cheeks flushed fiercely and he covered his face with his hands. "W-What?"  He  questioned. Giddieon chuckled "Touch yourself." He repeated. Mark peaked from behind his hands, "A-Anything else but t-that..." He pleaded, Giddieon pushed his body against Mark, letting his lips make their way to Mark's neck. "Deal or no deal." Giddieon gently thrusted against Mark, then started to make his way out of the kitchen. "W-Wait!" Mark called out. "Hmm?" Giddieon turned around. "Y-You promise?...." Giddieon gave a small nod, "Promise." Mark sighed then shut his eyes tightly closed. "G-Gawd, I hate you." He trailed his hands toward his own member, swirling his thumb around the tip. Mark grunted, making eye contact with Giddieon, who, in return, gave an "I have a plan" smile. Mark lowered his hand to the base of his cock, giving it a gentle stroke. Giddieon's eyes flashed with lust and he grasped Mark's wrist and pulled him closely. Mark gasped and collided with Giddieon's bare stomach.

~To Be CoNtInUeD~