Chapter Fourteen

Depuis le début

Emma pulled at her shirt, pulling it out of where it was tucked into her jeans as always, her hands sliding underneath and along Regina's back. Regina ground her pelvis down against hers, moaning into the warm confines of her mouth, their tongues dancing and dueling as their bodies moved together with desperate urgency.

"Don't forget," Emma murmured against her lips as she began to pull her shirt up hurriedly.

"Quiet," Regina whispered. "We have to be quiet."

"That," Emma grinned, pulling Regina's shirt off as she leaned back and tossed it to the floor. She pulled Regina back down just before catching her off-guard and rolled her on to her back. "And one other thing."

"Hmm?"

Emma kissed her way along her jaw and licked at the skin just below her ear. "I've yet to taste you," she murmured softly.

Regina could hardly bite back the moan that not only slipped past her lips it had reverberated through her entire body, rattling her to her very core. She reached for the hem of Emma's shirt, wanting to rid her of it as quickly as possible, but Emma had other ideas as she kissed her way down her neck, her tongue dipping out and sliding over her clavicle before the tip circled a hardening nipple. Regina moaned, albeit a little too loudly and hissed as Emma pulled back. She groaned and bit her bottom lip, watching as Emma dipped her head back down and wrapped those delectable lips of hers around the nipple she had just teased with her tongue and sucked hard, eliciting another moan past Regina's lips.

The lingering feeling of desperation had her moving her own hands to her belt buckle while Emma's lips, tongue, and teeth teased over one nipple before moving to the other. While they had made love earlier that day, the need to feel her lover's tongue on her and in her had been so strong, so painfully strong, and she had fought it for so many selfless reasons. Yet in that very moment she was feeling so very selfish, so very turned on, and so very ready to spread her legs and let her lover take her first taste.

Regina has had a lot of lovers in her time, ones that weren't worth remembering because they had been nameless one-night stands that barely made a blip in any of her memories. Emma Swan was not one of those, despite how vanilla she was when it came to sex. She was proving to be nothing but a fast and eager learner, one more than willing to quite literally dive into the unknown.

Emma's hands felt hot against her skin, her lips lingering with every kiss lingeringly left along her abdomen. Regina gripped at the sheets when Emma's hot, agile tongue dipped inside her navel while her fingers hurriedly worked at getting her jeans unbuttoned. The sound of the zipper sliding down echoed all around them in the otherwise quiet of the room and Regina lifted her hips effortlessly the very moment Emma's fingers hooked around the edges. She bit her lip harder to suppress the moan that dared to escape past her lips as Emma tugged her pants down hard over her hips.

Emma leaned back, the pace slowing down as she removed Regina's pants and socks, leaving her laying there in only a pair of white cotton panties, ones that were hardly sexy in any way or form, yet that didn't seem to matter much to Emma at all, not from the hungry look in her eyes as she trailed her hands up Regina's bare legs and licked over her lips. Despite the show of confidence by taking control, Regina could feel how nervous she truly was in the way her hands shook slightly as her panties were slowly tugged down.

Regina sat up slowly and pulled Emma close to her, kissing over her lips softly and lightly as she eased Emma out of her shirt, unbuttoning each button slowly before she pushed it open and down her arms. She felt Emma subtly shake her head before she was pushed back down on her back. Her eyes fluttered open to stare into lustful green eyes.

Emma looked as if she were about to say something, but Regina stopped her suddenly, pulling her down on top of her completely as their lips met halfway for a deep, passionate kiss. Regina knew she was stalling her, moving things along slowly for the sake of the blonde's nerves when it came to doing something so very new. Regina wanted to feel her agile tongue on her cunt, teasing over her steadily throbbing clit until she could hardly take it anymore, but it was a moment that could wait and one that couldn't be rushed along.