Pink Love(Pinky CakexAaron)

(((((Pinky Cake's POV)))))

I trot quickly and not very quietly through the dark MyStreet roads.

Suddenly I spot a figure leaned against a tree, staring at the ground.

"HEY! YOU THERE! WATCHYA DOOOIIN?!?!" I shout very loudly, I get closer and see it's a man, A REALLY HOT HUNK OF MAN.

He doesn't respond to me.

"HEY HOOOTTTTY, I DON'T LIKE TO BE IGNORED BY HOT GUYS!!!!"I screech.

"Would you shut up......."The hunk says.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOUR DOING~!!!!"

"My name is Aaron,"Oooo~, hot guy with a hot name,"And I'm just trying to relax......"

"WELL HOTTY, NOW THAT YOU'VE RAN INTO THE ONE AND ONLY, PINKY CAKE, YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE CALM AGAIN!!!!"

"What kind of name-, "He finally looks up from the ground,"Y-you're a horse.....a talking.....pink.....horse...."

"YUP!!!!!!!"I cheer.

"OH MAW GAWSH KISS ME!!!!!!"

Aaron and I lean in, and kiss, MWAH!!!!!

THE HUNK IS MINE NOW!!!!

(((((Aaron's POV)))))

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KISS A PINKY HORSE.

I spot Aphmau in the bushes,"WE ARE SOOOOOOOOO OVER APHMAU!!!!!!!!!!"

(((((Aphmau's POV)))))

OMG! AARON LEFT ME FOR PINKY CAKE, WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! I'M GONNA GO TO ZANE AND CRY THEN KISS ZANE A TAKE PICTURES AND RUB IT IN AARON'S FACE THAT I LEFT HIM AND AM IN LOVE WITH ZANE!!! 

I run to Zane's house and rapidly knock on the door,"Ye-"He opens the door and I slam my lips onto his, then I pull away.

"Aaron left me for Pinky Cake and I have realized that I am in love with yoooooooouuuuuuuu!"

(((((Zane's POV)))))

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, I LOVE APHMAU, I'M SO GONNA TAKE GROUPIES OF APH AND I KISSING AND SEND THEM TO AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN YO FACE AARON, I GOT THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-
Don't ask.
#Zanmau all the way.
#MyStreetOnCrack
Peace! ✌