-BREAK-

Hi, guys! How's your Holy Week going so far? Well, if you ask me, I've been staying at home, spending some quality time with my family, as well as doing the usual Holy Week activities like attending masses, doing the Visita Iglesia and the Stations of the Cross. 

It's been a while since I've posted a new one-shot for Adventures, and I've been receiving a ton of messages from my followers asking me when I'll be updating, but so far, I haven't really thought about fresher concepts for my one-shots and as a writer, I do not want to settle for mediocrity.

So for the mean time, while I continue to think about these "fresher concepts", I'm asking you guys to support my new fan fiction entitled "Perfect For You". It's a Jake-Maine-Alden centric fan fiction, and one that I am currently quite busy on. I really hope that you give it a read because it would mean a lot to me.

Aside from that, I hope you continue sending in your requests for "Smitten", since I've got a loooot of free time, I've been waiting for your Aldub storylines. You can comment below or send me a private message if you've got a storyline in mind. Who knows? I might just grant your requests and turn it into a one-shot. 

Despite my lack of updates for Adventures, I hope that you continue supporting my work. Aldub you all, guys! Mwah

- Annette