|| yandere-ish!Uke!Natsu x seme!male!reader ||

Start from the beginning

"HAPPY! LUCY!!" Natsu shouted over the guilds chattery. Lucy sat at the table with the rest of Team Natsu as Natsu himself came running.

"Shut ut Flame for brains!" Gray argued.

"What did you say! Popsicle!" Natsu agrued back and smacked forehead against forehead with the Ice make mage.

"Enough!" Erza smacked their skulls together and took ahold of the request/mission paper.

A confirming nodd was sent from Erza and Natsu ran over to Mirajane and told her about the mission.

Soon enough everyone had got the information about the request and they where on their way torwards their destanation(?)

TIMESKIP (because author is so fucking lazy.... *gruggeling sounds*

After defeting the dark guild, they where now going around their hide out and looking for more enemies.

Natsu abruptly stopped when he saw a strangely familliar trio. 'them...' a insane and rageful emotion filled Natsu. Infront of him stood the three men that had taken (M/n) away from him, his (M/n). Natsu clenched his fists and his breath got heavy, the insane look in his eyes never leaving.

"WHERE IS HE!?" Natsu roared out. The three laughed tantingly.

"Its you, that weak pink haired friend to our slave" as the words left the buffest one, natsu charged not caring anymore, he wanted-..no NEEDED (M/n) back. Natsus fist connected with one of the men's stomachs and then he procceded to beat the living day light out of them. Natsus fists where black and slightly bloody while some blood had come in his face. The pinkette stalked over to one of the men, grasping the front of his collar , bringing their faces only inches apart. Still the insane look hadn't gone away.

"where is he~?" he whisper'd tantingly. the man coughed up blood before weezing out.

"l-last c-cell, in the basement, to your right is a wall, behind-?!"he got cut of by Natsu threw his body on to the floor before walking in a fast pace torwards the stairs going down.

The dark wasn't a problem. Natsu lit his fist on fire and walked threw the dark dungeon(?) before he came to the last cell. He threw open the door, turned to the right wall and charged at it with full force.

(E/c) colored eyes snapped open as (M/n) heard a loud crash. blood dripped down his extremly bruised body as he hung from the ceiling by his wrists, his body was maybe a meter of the ground and him being 6,2 . His (H/c) had been shaved short in a low mohawk and he only had a pair of dirty and ragged pants on. His eye flicker'd torwards the door, his other eye had been badly cut so it was like sown shut. His eye widen as he saw a male with familiar pink hair. He couldn't say anything, his throat was to dry. He rarely got anything to eat and everyday they would beat him up and leave new bruises and marks, and somehow he still had a six pack.

Natsu's gaze was layed on the bloody floor. he raised his head and looked at the badly beaten male infront of him, blood smeard all over the floor and some newer then other. Natsus blood boiled but he soon froze when he got eye contact with a (E/c) eye. It was as if the world around them didn't exist.

as blood became needed (M/n) felt his world start to spin and slowly he closed his eye and his body went from stiff to limp. Natsu quickly ran over and melted the chains that held him up and took his body piggy back style, not being able to carry the tall male any other way. Tears streamed down the pinkettes face as he ran out of the dungeon, he needed to get (M/n) to Wendy.

TIMESKIP (because again... lazy ass Author strikes again~)

A (e/c) eye opened lazly and stared at the ceiling. his gaze flickerd torwards the small bluenette was she gave out a squeak. when they made eye contact she blushes red, her hands where lightly laying on (M/n)'s muscular chest.