Possession of the Alpha (Im Coming Out)

Start from the beginning

"That's how it feels to not have to hide it....relief" I say simply,they both smiled and look at one another again,they were discussing through the link once more. They sudden looked up at me and Kyle took charge.

"Yes....please tell Josh. We wanna just....we want people to know now,we've been hiding for way to long." I almost melted at his words,these two were so brave and I really would make sure that everyone would respect them. As Luna I wouldn't have anyone making them feel bad,otherwise I would finally exercise my rights as Luna and I'm sure no one wanted that! Damn I feel so powerful!

I made a strange giggly,squeaky sound because I was so happy,they both looked at me weird and I even I was confused. I shrugged it off then lept off the bed and pounced in both of them wrapping them both in my arms. They laughed and eventually settled into my embrace,I pulled back and suddenly felt really really queazy. My stomach was churning and my mouth filled up with saliva,I quickly scanned for their toilet then rushed to their bathroom just in time. I felt really bad,cos I just now made Kyles bathroom smell like vomit,but atleast I made it to the toilet!

I came back out after about 5 minutes of retching and found them both looking at me sympathetically,I sighed.

"I'm sorry,you know..morning sickness" Kyle stood up and hugged me once more.

"It's cool Hazel,how is the little guy anyway?" He then crouched down and rubbed my belly,which only made me feel fat so I laughed and stepped away.

"Little guy? I have no idea what the sex is yet,I'll be able to find out in a few months but my first scan is tomorrow." They both cocked their heads to the side and made an aww sound,I don't know how no one figured out they were gay,these too were way sensitive. I laughed then headed for the door.

"Okay,I'll start telling Josh and it should be out in the open by the end of the day" I reassured them,they both smiled but I didn't miss the uncertain look in their faces right before I closed the door,I sighed and leant against their door this time. I was way stressed and that wasn't good for the baby,so I made my way back over to the lift,josh would be awake now and I really wanted to see him.

--------------------------------------------

Sams P.O.V

I immediately felt alone again once Hazel left my room and couldn't help but break down in sobs,I kept them quiet as I could smell Hazel was right outside,why was she still there? I'd grown to like Hazel she was a good friend and the fact that she was mated to my closest friend and alpha,Joshua just topped it off. It felt good that she was concerned about me but pity was the last thing I needed right now,Brittany was gone and despite her being.....well....a bitch (ha shes a wolf and a female....so a bitch and also mean...get it? haha im so funny!) towards the end I would never stop needing her,she was gone and it was my fault.

Once Hazels scent disappeared I threw myself onto the bed and buried myself beneath the covers,I wish I could hide here forever....I wish I could escape this mess. I would If I could,but unfortunately suicide isn't easy for wolves....although there were ways. Until I could figure that out I would have to hold on to what scrap of sanity I had left and my sanity was my blade. I dug threw my drawers until I found my sharp escape. I held it tightly in my hand...and began to bring it closer to my flesh,but something that Hazel said stopped me.Just like her I could get over all this with no more scars...I could. I sat back on my unmade bed and let the blade slip from my shaking hand and hit my mattress,I had to try to get over Brittany,it might not be possible but I have to try.

I give myself I month,if I'm not a little happier by February then I will end it....I'm tired of living in this black whirlpool, I can't handle much more.