Redemption

The Great Hall was in full buzz all the people not realizing it has been 1 year since Raven Potter was thrown into prison. Not even her old friends. However everyone was on edge because dementors have been walking the halls however they only got aggressive when they are tried to be removed so nobody does anything. Suddenly the doors to the halls burst open and in stalked Raven Lily Potter in all her glory and the minute her eyes landed on Dumbledore her eyes turned pure molten gold. Everything stopped and everyone was frozen in shocking taking in her appearance. "DUMBLEDORE!!!!!" And when her voice came out booming it got the teachers to stand and draw their wands the kids moving away "Dumbledore the leader of the light and headmaster of Hogwarts I demand you give my wings back NOW!!!!!! And you must confess your crimes unless you want harm to come to the student body!!" Everyone stared at her shocked before the mentioned wizard spoke "Raven Potter I have not committed any crimes you claim and I must ask you to leave before we resort to force" Raven smirked and waved her hand "You have 30 seconds to confess of the dementors come in and attack" everyone thought she was bluffing until the students near the door started to feel the effects. Soon everyone was trying to persuade the insane woman but when they realized she was not exactly right in the mind they turned to Dumbledore pleading for him to confess soon there was screams and demands for him to confess until he caved and finally screamed "FINE!!!! I CONFESS TO MURDERING THE VEELA JASON HAZLEWOOD MATE TO THE VEELA RAVEN POTTER, MURDERING THEIR UNBORN 6 MONTH OLD CHILD, CUTTING OFF RAVEN POTTERS WINGS, AND STERILIZING OF RAVEN POTTER SO SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE KIDS EVERY AGAIN!!!!!"

Boom now I'm gonna go back to reading