Chapter 1.0

Liana's POV

"W-what..." I probably looked like a confused bag of chips, but oh well.

"Oh, sorry" Luke said, and touched my arm. "It's fine if you don't wanna go on a date. Hell, I just met you. Let's call it a get-to-know-eachother meeting"

"No, Luke..." I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. They were like two drops of water, and I could stare at him forever and ever.

"It's just... I'll go, but I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend. Let's just say, he didn't treat me right."

Luke looked at me confused, scrunching his eyebrows together. He didn't know, he didn't know the horrible things I went through.

I couldn't tell him, he'd leave me. Forever. Luke would think of me differently, and forget me.

"Uh, let's talk about it another time, I'll go on the date, Luke." I smiled.

"Great, I was kind of worried there." Luke scratched the back of his neck and laughed. He then walked away over to Michael.

"Uh hey!" I turned around, only to find Calum standing in front of me. He reached his hand out and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Calum. But you can call me anytime" woah, nice pick-up line.

"Hi, Calum. I'm Liana, but you can call me Liana" My smile grew as I spoke, but then I realized how stupid that sounded.

"Oh, so you're Liana! Luke won't shut up about you. He told me you were hot, but I didn't know you were going to be this hot." I smiled, and laughed.

"I like your smile, it's nice" He told me, and poked my dimple. Nice...

"Aww, thank you so much Cal!" I said. " is it ok if I call you Cal?" Calum just nodded.

"Call me whatever you want. I prefer C-dizzle or Cal" he informed. This time, I nodded and patted his shoulder.

"Well nice to meet you, C-dizzle. But as you can see behind you, my idiot best friend is freaking out over Ashton's curly and luscious hair." I pointed at Dan. Phil was trying to get him off the ground while he was repeatedly screaming "Ashton, your hair. Jesus christ" while rolling on the floor.

______łłł______

After hanging out with 5sos backstage, we left. Dan had been behaving for a while and Shifa was just her normal self.

I got everyone's number except Michael, because I didn't have time to get it before security pushed us out.

Either way, this day had been amazing.
We got in out car, and drove off

"Bitch, I can't even believe thaT WE MET 5SOS" Shifa suddenly said, scaring me.

"JESUS, I'M TRYNA DRIVE" I screamed back.

"I can't even believe how calm I was. What the fuck?" She said to herself.

I laughed. "Yeah, you're gonna fangirl all night, right?"

"YES HOW COULD I NOT" Shifa waved her hands in front of her like a maniac.

"Shifa, calm down. You're gonna wake up Dan." Phil calmly said, touching Shifa's shoulder gently.

We had stopped at a random store and bought apple juice for Dan earlier, just so he could shut up. And for a weird reason he always got sleepy when he drinked apple juice.

Oh, how wonderful, Daniel.

I was thinking about how weird Dan was, and suddenly someone began shaking me.

"LIANA WATCH OUT" Shifa pointed at a van coming our way, screaming.

Dan woke up and began screaming to, joined by Phil.

Suddenly, everything went black.

---
A/n time bitches!

Sorry bout the accident. The story was getting boring so I did something.

K, next chapter will be in Lukes pov. K bye❤️❤️