Chapter 0.9

Liana almost fainted right there. Luke Hemmings stood in front of her. He was TaLkiNG to HeR.

"H-hi, I love you. Marry me." She quickly blurted out. Luke laughed, and Liana quickly widened her eyes and apologized.

"Oh god, I am so fucking sorry. I just get really nervous and I didn't mean it like that. Don't sue me please. Ah, I am so stupid, why the fuck would I say that. Like, you're Luke Hemmings. You're so hot, oh god. I am so sorry, please forgiv-"

Luke stopped her from ranting; "Liana, shut up. It's ok." He laughed. Liana blushed in embarrassment. "Uh, I am sorry Luke"

"WHAT THE FUCK, CALUM THOMAS HOOD LOOKED AT ME"

Liana and Luke both looked to the left; Dan was on the floor while Shifa and Phil were trying to shut him up.

Dan stood up, ran over to Liana and hugged her. "Oh god, thank you so much for bringing me along, Liana!" Dan repeated. She had to push him off herself. "Dan, shut the fuck up. Go, talk to them instead of being awkward." Liana laughed.

"True dat" Shifa said, and continued talking to Ashton and Michael like a normal human being.

Liana turned back to Luke again, and nervously scratched her neck. "Hey, sorry for being awkward, I just love you guys so much"

Lukes eyes lit up. "Aw! It means so much to me, I love our supporters." He really looked like he meant it, and Liana enjoyed listening to him. Luke's voice was so deep, yet so beautiful.

"Uh, sorry again... I am just really awkward"

"You're awkward, but beautiful. If you aren't dating anyone, would you say yes to me taking you out on a date"

O H SHIT

--------

Hey guys it's me again. (What a surprise) Thank you so much for a 100 reads. So many of you are commenting and it makes my day.

This chapter is dedicated to missmeqclifford you awesome bitch!

Vote and comment.

I love you❤️

(Oh and sorry this chapter is so smol and short)