"We need some new clothes for (M/n)" Daddy said as I played with the kitten in a chair "Well ain't that something" May said holding some folded clothes and handed them to Daddy "There's one particular that you might like" May said winking at Sebastian. I looked up and petted the kittens head making him purr "Ah.... Such silky soft fur~ such pearly white teeth ~" I cooed as I petted the kitten and I froze "I guess you do have my love of cats" Daddy said picking me up with the kitten in my shirt again. I giggled and waved at May, Yao and Ciel bye, Daddy walked down the hallway and into a room then set me down in a chair. Daddy looked through the clothes that May gave him and noticed one "Ah....I see what she means now" Daddy said and I tilted my head "What did she mean, Daddy?" I asked and he pulled out an outfit that looks like his "I guess I'll be like you, Daddy!!" I said smiling as Daddy helped me out of the shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear.

I smiled as Daddy helped me into the small butlers outfit (kinda like the picture) and I looked at it in the mirror "I look like you, Daddy!" I said looking at Daddy in the mirror and he chuckled, he gently took my hand again and we headed back to Mister Ciel's study. We stopped and Daddy opened the door again showing us to May, Yao and Mister Ciel "Oh! Look How Cute You Are, (M/n)!!" May squealed and I hid my blushed face in Daddy's leg, I felt a hand comb my (h/c) locks making me look up to see Daddy looking down on me "Why don't we get our masters some snacks and tea?" He asked me and I nodded. He gently took my hand and we walked out of the study "Daddy, what was Mommy like?" I asked looking up at him and I noticed Daddy tense up "...... Your mother was a kind, generous woman......who was incredibly strong, you have her eyes and hair but you have my facial features and the lone bang........ She was one Hell of a woman if I must say" he said looking down at me and I nodded "What happen to Mommy? Why isn't she here with you?" I asked and he tensed up more then stopped "Your mother.......isn't here with us because she passed on the day of your birth........I don't know how she was killed but you were taken away from me a few minutes after you were born and your mother's death" he answered and my eyes widen as tears came into my eyes.

"A-am I the c-cause o-of Mommy's d-death?" I asked hiccuping while looking at Daddy, and he shook his head "Of course not..... Your mother was healthy when she delivered you" He said looking down at me and I nodded, sniffling. We finally made it into the kitchen after I kept asking Daddy about Mommy, I watched him as he prepared Earl Grey and Hot Tea "I......just want to see what Mommy looks like.......I didn't know I would hurt you, Daddy" I said looking down and he looked at me "It's alright......... Now what does May like for a snack?" I smiled and pulled out a piece of paper "She likes these biscuits with chocolate on them! Their called Pockys!!" I said and brought out a small package of Pockys. Daddy chuckled and picked up the tray filled with tea and snacks then we headed back to Mister Ciel's study again, once we arrived at the door Daddy motioned me to knock on it and I did. Daddy opened the door and walked inside with me behind him "(M/n)! Did you get my snacks?" May asked me raising an eyebrow and I nodded while holding up the Pocky box "Yep! Pockys!!!" I said walking to May and gave the box to her.

May smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush and I ran to Daddy's leg to hid my blush "Awww..... Your too Kawaii, (M/n)!!!!" May squealed and I blushed more. I felt like I was being picked up "Sebastian, can I take (M/n) out into the garden?" May asked looking at Daddy, who nodded and smiled "Come on, Yao!" We walked down the stairs, well I was being carried. I looked around as May carried me into the garden and puts me down "Want to play tag, (M/n)!" Yao asked looking down at me and I nodded "Tag! Your It!" Yao shouted and started to run away with me following "Hey! Come Back Here!" I shouted smiling.

THIRD POV
Ciel watches as you chase Yao around the garden "He reminds me of myself when I was younger" Ciel said looking at you, who tackle Yao down to the ground and laughing "Who, Younger Master?" Sebastian asked looking at Ciel who looked at Sebastian dumbfounded "Your Son, You Bloke?!" Ciel exclaimed and Sebastian chuckled while looking at you as Yao chase you around as well "Well.... As young demons, my son is still a child....even though he is fully grown now" Sebastian said smiling as you watched as May played with Yao's hair.

Ciel hummed then a loud bang comes from outside as well as a squeal followed it, Sebastian and Ciel looked at each other before running out of the study, down the stairs and out the back door to see Grell holding you tightly as you squirmed in Grell's hold "Oh Bassy!!! Look How Cute And Tiny, You Are!!!!" Grell squealed holding you closely making you gag. A sweatdrop comes down on Ciel's head and Sebastian just sighed in irritation "Grell.....put him down" Sebastian said coming up and Grell looks at Sebastian then looks back at you "Two Bassy's?! I'm in heaven?!" You gaged again before reaching out for Sebastian "Daddy?!" Sebastian came up to Grell and took you away. You nuzzled against Sebastian's neck as Sebastian just had a straight face when Grell tried to get you back, Sebastian stepped to the side as Grell went to hug Sebastian.

You yawned and fell asleep in Sebastian's arms making Sebastian look at you and smiled. Sebastian walked inside with Grell following, You gently snored as Sebastian walked up the stairs and down the hallway to his room. Sebastian opened his door and walked inside but before Grell could walk inside, Sebastian closed the door in his face. Sebastian took off your outfit and put on a small black nightgown then puts you in bed, before Sebastian could leave you mumbled out something that made him froze ".....Daddy.....Mommy loves me and you...." You mumbled with your eyes half way open and you drifted off to see again. Sebastian looked back at you and smiled before opening the door to see Grell holding his nose "Grell..... Get Out" let's just say Grell didn't have a nice goodbye but you slept soundly in Sebastian's bed.