//Seven//

Anakin's POV
When I get back to the Jedi Council, Obi-Wan is surprised to see me.
"Anakin, what are you doing here? Where is Alena?"
I looked down in defeat.
"Anakin, I said, where is Alena?"
"I left her at our hideaway Master. I was a coward for leaving her there."
"What? Why would you do that Anakin? Darth Sidious has probably taken her by now! Why would you risk having her turn to the Dark Side? She is a very powerful Jedi! We can't risk losing her! She has most likely gave up hope on the Light and listened to whatever Sidious has told her!"
After Master Obi-Wan's words I felt absolutely awful.

Alena's POV
I listened to everything Darth Sidious told me. He is very wise and would never fail to help me like other people. He told me I was very powerful and could do great things. The Jedi Council would never tell me that or help me in any way.

We landed at a tall building in the heart of Coruscant. It seemed like the tallest building in the city.

Darth Sidious and I walked into a big conference room.
"Have a seat Alena. I wanted to talk to you about teaching you. I volunteer to teach you the ways of the Dark Side and to become the greatest Sith in history."
He took his black hood off.
"Chancellor Palpatine?"
He smiled at me.
"You've been hiding your identity this whole time? What about the people? What are they going to think about this? They will overthrow you right away!"
"I realize this Alena. That's why nobody is going to tell the people anything. If you accept my teachings I will trust you not to tell anyone."

I sighed. I can't trust the Jedi anymore. They can't trust me either since I didn't even put up a fight against a Sith Lord.

"I accept your teachings of the Dark Side Master."